Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

Are you coming back? And if so, a newspaper headline from the future would validate your claim.

I told you before if I got back in time I will end up another world-line. I going forward in time by a few days and that will seem only seconds to me. I'm setting off a 10pm GMT.

duntpasstome

Before you go a few questions that's bothering me

If you came from 2046 on the 31-3-16 where have you lived for 2eeeks? Did you bring money with you? Or have you gone back to the home you lived in 30years previous? Did you leave family in 2046? Are you reliving your life as you did previously in 2016? Or are you on your own.?i don't quite understand different time lines but is there 2 of you in this one now and have you left another version of you now in 2046? If there isnt another version in 2046 wouldn't anyone notice your missing or do they think you've gone on holiday alone. If I could time travel I'm sure somebody would notice I'd gone, I could go on but you get my drift sorry for my ignorance and daft question.

Lussorio F

Before you go a few questions that's bothering me

If you came from 2046 on the 31-3-16 where have you lived for 2eeeks? Did you bring money with you? Or have you gone back to the home you lived in 30years previous? Did you leave family in 2046? Are you reliving your life as you did previously in 2016? Or are you on your own.?i don't quite understand different time lines but is there 2 of you in this one now and have you left another version of you now in 2046? If there isnt another version in 2046 wouldn't anyone notice your missing or do they think you've gone on holiday alone. If I could time travel I'm sure somebody would notice I'd gone, I could go on but you get my drift sorry for my ignorance and daft question.

I'm not going anywhere just yet. Only head of time for a few days to test the system.

If you came from 2046 on the 31-3-16 where have you lived for 2eeeks?.

Been here much longer an influentially set up a makeshift shelter in the woods.

Did you bring money with you? Or have you gone back to the home you lived in 30years previous?

Nope never went to my home as its in Florida, US and brought gold with me, decipher messages left by john and located a wad of cash and other valuables.

Did you leave family in 2046?

No family in the future all died. Only companion in the future is my pet (rock pig)

Are you reliving your life as you did previously in 2016? Or are you on your own.

On my own.

I don't quite understand different time lines but is there 2 of you in this one now and have you left another version of you now in 2046?

I came from 2046 to 1993 then came forward in time to this present period. There is a younger version of me in this world-line that I have watched from a safe distance. I'm here as part of a mission to recover a heat and insulating material. However me being here now in this world-line is unsanctioned.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Are you coming back? And if so, a newspaper headline from the future would validate your claim.

I told you before if I got back in time I will end up another world-line. I going forward in time by a few days and that will seem only seconds to me. I'm setting off a 10pm GMT.

This does appear to be inconsistent. If your time machine can not return to any point of origin, then you can never return to your own world line to complete your mission. If this was known to those that gave you your mission, then they would never see you again. What incentive would they have for even sending you at all?

Angelhoney

You say a new timeline is created when you trsvel back in time. You time travel to the past from the year 2046, which means that this timeline that we are in was created when you travelled back in time. Well I can assure you that we've been around here long before you showed up :D

duntpasstome

Just so I have this right Lussorio F has gone forward in time 48 hrs and can't travel back in to this time line, that must mean he can be on this forum but only with the future 48hrs us, so we will never be able to post direct with him anymore as he will always be 48hrs in front. So he must be in a different time line and not the future us or we would see his and our. posts 48hrs later, as that is just nonsense he must now then be gone forever. Which is probably for the best because it was all getting a bit daft and not even the time travel enthusiasts on here believed him which meant he was really up against it.

TimeFlipper

Just so I have this right Lussorio F has gone forward in time 48 hrs and can't travel back in to this time line, that must mean he can be on this forum but only with the future 48hrs us, so we will never be able to post direct with him anymore as he will always be 48hrs in front. So he must be in a different time line and not the future us or we would see his and our. posts 48hrs later, as that is just nonsense he must now then be gone forever. Which is probably for the best because it was all getting a bit daft and not even the time travel enthusiasts on here believed him which meant he was really up against it.
Well said mate :D

Christina △

Hello @Lussorio F :)

I had a friend email me with some questions they had for you, if you didnt mind answering :

1) How do you enjoy your job? What do you like about it? What do you wish you could change?
2) Is TT your full time occupation?
3) How did you come to get this job?
4) What did you do before you were a TT'er?
8) Concerning Divergence: WHEN is divergence is measured? Upon arrival, in transit, other?
9) What are the inputs for div calculation? How are those inputs collected? When are the inputs for the div calculations collected?
10) HOW is divergence calculated?
11) With the understanding that Div is a relative measure of 'differentness' between the origin WL and the destination WL, and that Div uses g to determine this measure, HOW is g used to calculate divergence? What exactly is it measuring?
12) Recently, gravity was demonstrated to propagate as a wave. Is that wave further comprised of subcomponent waves, such as a chord is made up of other frequencies? Or how light is comprised of a variety of wavelengths? Does the equipment that measures g also measure these subcomponents?
13) Does gravity originate in 4d space or elsewhere?
14) Does gravity propagate ‘between’ world lines or does gravity originate and is limited/self contained within the self-same universe?
15) Does information propagate via g?

Also, (this question is from me...Christina :) ) .....my birthday is the 19th....out of kindness would you be open to taking a message back with you (from me to me) as John did for a few others years ago....that is, if you travel back again....
You are more than welcome to read it:)
...just wanted to ask and completely fine if not.

Thank you so much for your time in advance and I (we) look forward to reading your responses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.