Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Lag realities are in fact six text based VIRTUAL realities through four items of jargon..."Spoof" Spam Lurk and *Lag*..::LOL::
So this puts paid to all the postings of travelling in a *Real time-machine* simply as a hoax...Yes it is wonderful travelling through space and time in virtual reality games, but it does seem sad that a person gets so confused between Real Life and Virtual Life :confused:...The web page that you can check this out on is called... Spoof, Spam, Lurk and Lag::The Aesthetics of Text-Based Virtual Realities:::D

What do you think @TimeFlipper, my reply to this question would reveal? Something I suspect you could not accept, although it would be the true reason I can time travel.
You say a new timeline is created when you trsvel back in time. You time travel to the past from the year 2046, which means that this timeline that we are in was created when you travelled back in time. Well I can assure you that we've been around here long before you showed up :D
The fact is you are living in a Virtual Reality in your mind.. you are NOT a Real Traveller..just a guy who lives within a Virtual Reality, and there is no way you can argue it by twisting things around like you always try to...Just admit it that your Lag Reality is only a Virtual Reality..Ive proved it..

Lussorio F

The fact is you are living in a Virtual Reality in your mind.. you are NOT a Real Traveller..just a guy who lives within a Virtual Reality, and there is no way you can argue it by twisting things around like you always try to...Just admit it that your Lag Reality is only a Virtual Reality..Ive proved it..

You're not the one whose real @TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper

You're not the one whose real @TimeFlipper
You already said that in another thread...you must be really desperate that youve been busted again :ROFLMAO:
Lag Reality=Virtual Reality=Proof :p

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You guys will have to agree to disagree.

Time Flipper, there's no use in repeatedly tearing Lussorio's posts apart. Those who do not believe have already made up their mind. I think taking sides isn't too hard here and now.

We still don't have hard proof that this is a hoax, but the lack of serious evidence to support the story's legitimacy points to the obvious. The non-answers speak for themselves.

As much as I'd want this to keep going, I'm afraid deception awaits behind the next corner...

Lussorio F

Time Flipper, there's no use in repeatedly tearing Lussorio's posts apart. Those who do not believe have already made up their mind. I think taking sides isn't too hard here and now.

We still don't have hard proof that this is a hoax, but the lack of serious evidence to support the story's legitimacy points to the obvious. The non-answers speak for themselves.

As much as I'd want this to keep going, I'm afraid deception awaits behind the next corner...

Are you afraid of deception all fear what I think you know, but rather hope its not @Num7?

TimeFlipper

Iam sorry Num7, i should have given the information much sooner that the Lag Reality is a Virtual Reality and not a Real Reality that Lussario wanted us all to believe...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not afraid of the deception. I'm just aware of its possibility.

Yeah TF those lag realities are kinda like ghost, possible timelines. I don't deny their existence, but I find them awfully convenient in this case. That's just me though.

Lussorio F

Iam sorry Num7, i should have given the information much sooner that the Lag Reality is a Virtual Reality and not a Real Reality that Lussario wanted us all to believe...

A lag or latency reality is a world-line that falls behind the present moment of the time-line that you originate from.

TimeFlipper

A lag or latency reality is world-line that falls behind the present moment of the time-line that you originate from.
No Lussario, you said Lag Reality not latency reality which you have just thought up, its on your own posting..and a Lag Reality is a Virtual Reality and you cannot escape that fact, no matter how you try to twist your words around...you are a fake i have proved it.. and i will leave you to the rest of the members on this thread now as your continuous deceptions to them make me feel sick!! :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.