Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

@conscious9 We are not trying to stop him from his mission...he is the one that gets angry when we ask him simple questions, we dont take everyone on face value alone and he should respect that instead of trying to insult people who he thinks has the temerity to question what he says...

Tron1

ha i got him h said johns as it were a device, john's are over all's painter's suits and what doctors wear. Almost. Nice Try

Tron1

lussio be more aware next time you want to falsify information. Know what your talking about.

conscious9

@conscious9 We are not trying to stop him from his mission...he is the one that gets angry when we ask him simple questions, we dont take everyone on face value alone and he should respect that instead of trying to insult people who he thinks has the temerity to question what he says...
That's what I'm trying to say. He needs to change his approach and his attitude. The guy lacks inner peace. If he is the real deal, I sincerely hope he reads my posts and takes them to heart. I just feel bad for him every time I see him react the way he does.

Chocomil handled things way better. I still believe that guy was real, but something got in the way of him posting more proof like he wanted to. If time travelers could reveal as much as they wanted to, someone would have already done that by now.

Last edited:

Tron1

He lacks experience and culture figure hide's behind a computer like that john titor fascimist

Tron1

what i want to know why aren't people interested in knowing who wins sporting events. I know they can chanhe i have seen it first hand. but if you got any future knowledge and came back here and wanted to make extra money you would want to know the history of sports.
what year etc record win loss record

TimeFlipper

what i want to know why aren't people interested in knowing who wins sporting events. I know they can chanhe i have seen it first hand. but if you got any future knowledge and came back here and wanted to make extra money you would want to know the history of sports.
what year etc record win loss record
Tron, dont you have a copy the Greys Almanac like Marty McFly had? :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's what I'm trying to say. He needs to change his approach and his attitude. The guy lacks inner peace. If he is the real deal, I sincerely hope he reads my posts and takes them to heart. I just feel bad for him every time I see him react the way he does.

There is so much anger in some peoples' hearts lately. If they reached out in kindness, people might listen. And people WILL ask questions. It's the nature of the game.

I also don't believe in lurkers trying to censor our questions and our posts. We are free spirits to do as we will.

Lussorio F

There is so much anger in some peoples' hearts lately. If they reached out in kindness, people might listen. And people WILL ask questions. It's the nature of the game.

I also don't believe in lurkers trying to censor our questions and our posts. We are free spirits to do as we will.

@PaulaJedi and @conscious9 I'm not sentimental and to experienced to allow the behaviour of others to disturb my inner peace. Everything I do has a sound calculated reason behind it, that even goes to what I post. So don't be fooled by the bluntness in my replies, as I'm always in the place where the air is pure and cougar runs free.

Status
Not open for further replies.