Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

No. Apparently he is not a time traveler. He hasn't provided any proof so far that he is a time traveler. He isn't very creative with his hoaxing so far.

I’m sorry you feel @Einstein that I am in some way hoaxing you or my replies lack the necessary techno-babble that you crave. But you right I could be a hoaxer, I know I’m not. If you choose to disbelieve that I'm from 2046, I take no offense by it. Now it also seems though, I’m also expect to come up with gobbledegook to appease the geeks on here. However in my defence, I’m having to repeat myself answering generic requests and challenges. What I’m going to do have to do, is start separate threads that I can point members to in response to generic requests and challenges. Therefore freeing me up to answer serious enquires.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

This guy is a time traveller right?

No. Apparently he is not a time traveler. He hasn't provided any proof so far that he is a time traveler. He isn't very creative with his hoaxing so far.
Einstein mate we will not get any straight forward answers from him, all we will get is, i dont know or this is too secret to pass on as people could get rich from that knowledge or it might upset this time-line...All the stock replies we get from the attention seeking fakes ::LOL:::D

Lussorio F

Einstein mate we will not get any straight forward answers from him, all we will get is, i dont know or this is too secret to pass on as people could get rich from that knowledge or it might upset this time-line...All the stock replies we get from the attention seeking fakes ::LOL:::D

Your a prime example @TimeFlipper. You seem only interested in posting complaints, if you don't ask questions, you will never know and thus never learn.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose we can settle this fair and square. The time traveler test! Give us the major newspaper headlines for the New York Times for the next three days. Easy Peasy for a real time traveler. Yet no hoaxer has passed the test yet.

TimeFlipper

Your a prime example @TimeFlipper. You seem only interested in posting complaints, if you don't ask questions, you will never know and thus never learn.
You have not answered several questions from members including myself...Tell us exactly how your time machine works and support your answers with schematics on exactly how it is built and the physics principle of how you travel in time, or do you only know how to switch it on and go to where you want to...You cant answer this question convincingly, so you will just "duck it" :D..Lets see you post your "stock" reply now, or will you try and squirm your way out of it, like you have with your other replies? :D

TimeFlipper

I suppose we can settle this fair and square. The time traveler test! Give us the major newspaper headlines for the New York Times for the next three days. Easy Peasy for a real time traveler. Yet no hoaxer has passed the test yet.
Dont hold your breath on this one mate lol :D

Lussorio F

"Oh Gawd! give me strength” @Einstein did you not read my reply to Angelhoney where I talk briefly about (Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel )? Going forward in time is relatively easy and does not require going the speed of light or manipulating a black hole regardless of it size and whats more you can do it within the same world-line. The technology called a "Stasis Unit" has been around in one form or another since the second world war. The problem come when you try to go back in time. The act of simply travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which you left. I can go forward in this "world-line" but the I can't go back in time within it. But it gets even more complicated when you add quantum mechanical computer prediction to the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.