Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I guess it's settled then. For the record, Lussorio F has failed the time traveler test!
Yes mate another fake bites the dust .. Busted :ROFLMAO:
He didnt know where to start with my question, i supposed you noticed that? lol :D
He just replies with the usual fake crap :D
He`s not worth bothering with anymore....He could have become a normal good member just like Phyics vs Jaden has...
Im outta this thread now Einstein :D

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I suppose we can settle this fair and square. The time traveler test! Give us the major newspaper headlines for the New York Times for the next three days. Easy Peasy for a real time traveler. Yet no hoaxer has passed the test yet.

"Oh Gawd! give me strength” @Einstein did you not read my reply to Angelhoney where I talk briefly about (Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel )? Going forward in time is relatively easy and does not require going the speed of light or manipulating a black hole regardless of it size and whats more you can do it within the same world-line. The technology called a "Stasis Unit" has been around in one form or another since the second world war. The problem come when you try to go back in time. The act of simply travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which you left. I can go forward in this "world-line" but the I can't go back in time within it. But it gets even more complicated when you add quantum mechanical computer prediction to the mix.
I just proved him wrong once and for all. If it is such a hassle to go back into the past, then why did you come to 2016 if you weren't even going to answer questions directly?

Himalayan Hermit

There have been so many threads about folks being a Time Traveler right from early days of "Ren, who claimed to be John Titor", that it's simply hard to know who's saying what.

Just like he has no way of *proving himself* 100% that he's a time traveler - we also have *no way of disproving* him 100% at least over internet that he's a hoaxer. Einstein asked him to get Headlines of a Newspaper for next 3 days, which he *can* do according to his own message (he can travel forward in this timeline which is ours) - but then he will not be able to travel backwards in this timeline, so may be that interferes with his mission (if he needs to be in this specific timeline), so he won't give you any headlines.

But then there's another thing you might say - what is so *specific* about this timeline, since he can not *pick* a timeline to travel back to, anyways. These questions I don't think, anyone has brought up yet, so I'll let him and others chime in.

Personally, I don't believe in asking theory questions - they might entertain you, but won't get you anywhere. Ponder this, Lussorio and others:
  • Do you know John Titor or heard of him? Does he exist in your timeline?
  • How about posting photos of your time machine unit like Titor posted?
  • How about a video of yourself disappearing from this timeline when you finally leave
  • Do you have confidantes in this timeline who know about you?
Peace to you whoever you are :)

Miscellaneous

Can you tell us personal stuff from the future or past if we asked the questions? About us alone, not profit or gain stuff.

I'm not a fortune teller and there is no way I'm going to know or be able to access personal information about ever person that asks. Even if I could there are moral/ethic and other ramification to take in to consideration. Also there is the fact a lot of past data was "lost"
Pffft. Yeah. And somehow fortunetellers and tarrot card readers are better in providing vague predictions than one who has "guidelines" and "rules" to follow.

Yeah, I know this dude was already debunked but I couldn't help but give a sarcastic comment.

Miscellaneous

Can you tell us personal stuff from the future or past if we asked the questions? About us alone, not profit or gain stuff.

I'm not a fortune teller and there is no way I'm going to know or be able to access personal information about ever person that asks. Even if I could there are moral/ethic and other ramification to take in to consideration. Also there is the fact a lot of past data was "lost"
Pffft. Yeah. And somehow fortunetellers and tarrot card readers are better in providing vague predictions than one who has "guidelines" and "rules" to follow.

Yeah, I know this dude was already debunked but I couldn't help but give a sarcastic comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.