Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron1

hey lussio can you tell me where the next isis attack will be? According to the spirits they said mexico.

conscious9

I think this guy may end up being the next John Titor for us. I'm very convinced. Heck, he even says he knows the guy. Can't wait for the chat event.

heaven

Hello,

I will keep my opening post succinct. So without I hope coming across like the latest nut-job to chime in, my name is Lussorio and I am from the year 2046. Yes you read right the year 2046.
Why are you here in our time?
What's your mission?
Are u from our future or a different timeline?

Lussorio F

Here's a picture off my temporal manipulation device. Its not much to look at but these things never are.

MyTimeMachine.jpg

Last edited:

Lussorio F

Is steven gibbs alive in the future?
I'm curious to know if Gibbs is alive, but also if any of his devices are known in the future.

Do people still talk about the HDR in 2046?

Personally, I don't know Gibbs and only learnt his name via this forum, neither do I know much about his work. I will look him up in my future on my return.

Lussorio F

What's your mission?
Read the thread. He's not going to repeat himself.

Because I can be.

What's your mission?

My original mission was in 1993, begin here is unsanctioned and personal.

A possible future or worse.

Pegii

Why not help people in need on this forum? What about flofasho who is depressed at not going to Mexico or Eric who's baby just died? They could really use your help. Use your powers for good. Save the baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.