Media Hoaxhunter Razimus Says He Knows Who John Titor Is

TimeTravel_00

It's so true! Maurey is actually the time traveler from 2036. That slap in the face was so brutal that somebody needs to file for assault and battery, or domestic violence. Those will be small inconveniences in comparison to the liability you just opened yourself up to by slandering, and defaming an attorneys brother. Great Scott's man! Have you no legal sense of liability? Everyone here has tried to warn you. Now we can only sit back and watch as Larry litigates your pants off.

Samstwitch

Those will be small inconveniences in comparison to the liability you just opened yourself up to by slandering, and defaming an attorneys brother. Great Scott's man! Have you no legal sense of liability? Everyone here has tried to warn you. Now we can only sit back and watch as Larry litigates your pants off.

BINGO!

titorite

...to actually find the hoaxter is a slap in the face to JT believers !

To be clear, there is no slap in the face here.
I would have to disagree.

If you say so. Razimus has presenting nothing but ...well a bunch of nothing really.

Even Darby at TTI had harsh words for him for the complete lack of proper procedure.

When both the JOhn Titor Skeptics and Believers are knocking you and your work on JT... well then you're doing something wrong. (Raz I mean, not you sliders)

Razimus doesn't think so though... he thinks this is still 2005 and that he can wring 5 more minutes of fame outta this... even if he has to lie to do it.

TimeTravel_00

My point of contention here is not to focus on the speculative assumptions over grammar and dialect, it is to enlighten our newest member to the ramifications of harassing an attorney and his family. What in the hell were you thinking when you videotaped your face and used your legal name in the production of the video? I suggest you begin seeking legal council immediately.

Liberty

Bunch of nothing! If it was a court case! It would be thrown out! I would give him credit if he talked to Kay Titor! He didn't even do that. Wonder how much is he getting paid to do this.

Sliders

To be clear, there is no slap in the face here.
I would have to disagree.

If you say so. Razimus has presenting nothing but ...well a bunch of nothing really.

Even Darby at TTI had harsh words for him for the complete lack of proper procedure.

When both the JOhn Titor Skeptics and Believers are knocking you and your work on JT... well then you're doing something wrong. (Raz I mean, not you sliders)

Razimus doesn't think so though... he thinks this is still 2005 and that he can wring 5 more minutes of fame outta this... even if he has to lie to do it.

Where is the evidence disproving his claim ??? He has done the best investigation into JT to date, why are people knocking him for that !? No one has presented a counter argument with evidence. Forget the Pamela situation (her being mentioned or not does not even matter...) she has never helped anyone find the truth anyways ( I doubt she even knows...or maybe she's disinfo ) forget Darby was mentioned also ( does not matter ). Eventually people were going to figure out who JT is (or who was involved) why because its so easy to find out ! I myself have presented different ways you could do it, Razimus way is not the only way to find out who JT is. If your a person that knows a lot about computer programming (languages) the hole JT story would not make sense to you. All I see is JT believers mad because someone has actually done a decent investigation into JT.....please people enough with the emotional opinions bring out the facts !

Sliders

I guess JT didint know people would be able to track I.P. addresses back in 2000 huh, you see what happens is people never realize how fast technology advances so fast, example: we live in 2013 but we have no idea how advance things will be in 2023 maybe by then people will be able to see the I.P. Address (or even more info) of anything anyone post online in the future......If JT was a real time traveler he would of known that by him posting National Security Sensitive Info that the GOV would find him within a few minutes, so why would he put his hole family in danger (yes even back in 2000) ? just on that basis alone JT is a hoax...........I dont want to hear that "leave his family alone crap" he was the first one to put them in danger ! but their actually was no danger because GOV would not waste their time on a hoax..........

Sliders

MY ASSESSMENT

I watched the entire video with an open mind. I was expecting some big revelation. It did not arrive. Before I go into detail about my assessment, I would like to say that I am a writer. I notice word usage, linguistics, writing styles, etc., because I am a writer.

It would be cool if Razimus ran a report on everything you have ever wrote on Paranormalis so we can see how many actual words and phrases match up between yours and JT's. (ofcourse it would have to exclude your assesment on his report) even if you think he is wrong, you would at the very least have to admit that JT was and I.T. knowledgeable person, besides you forgot (or don't want) to mention the math (chance, odd, %) behind the report. Do you understand what are the chances of what Raz is reporting, happening ? Can you please post some figures to back up your arguments ?