Media Hoaxhunter Razimus Says He Knows Who John Titor Is

titorite

The problem is sliders, Razimus is a liar.

When he lied he lost all credibility. Now this ain't the first time he has lied.... I don't know if you have hung out at TTI in the last decade but I have as have others including razimus. That is where he first came out and that is also where he first began to lie about john titor to prove john titor a fake.

John Titor was not afaird of people sniffing his IP because back in 2000 it was easyier to hide. We have lost some anonimity as time has gone by.... It is more difficult to protect yourself online these days. But those "in the know" still manage.

What facts has razimus brought?

He has copied and pasted a bunch of words over and over and attributed them to whomever he wanted too.

That is not investigation.

Sam , myself, and Temporal Recon have probably all come alot closer to the truth of Titor than Razimus ever will.

The problem is that Razimus always already had his mind made up... He already had a conclusion. So all he is willing to do is find the evidence that will fit his conclusion. Like the Global Warming Hoaxers that tried to scare the world with their lies.... till they got their emails hacked and their bogus lies exposed. They had a conclusion and only sought evidence that supported their predetermined conclusion.

A real investigator would take everything at face value and allow the sum of the evidence collected to lead to the logical conclusion .

Sliders

My point of contention here is not to focus on the speculative assumptions over grammar and dialect, it is to enlighten our newest member to the ramifications of harassing an attorney and his family. What in the hell were you thinking when you videotaped your face and used your legal name in the production of the video? I suggest you begin seeking legal council immediately.
I am almost certain all that was thought of before this report was released......i'm just saying..........

Sliders

The problem is sliders, Razimus is a liar.

When he lied he lost all credibility. Now this ain't the first time he has lied.... I don't know if you have hung out at TTI in the last decade but I have as have others including razimus. That is where he first came out and that is also where he first began to lie about john titor to prove john titor a fake.

John Titor was not afaird of people sniffing his IP because back in 2000 it was easyier to hide. We have lost some anonimity as time has gone by.... It is more difficult to protect yourself online these days. But those "in the know" still manage.

What facts has razimus brought?

He has copied and pasted a bunch of words over and over and attributed them to whomever he wanted too.

Could you please elaborate on the mathmatical possibilities of that happening ? No I was not @ TTI, what has Raz lied about ? Seriously, whats the lie ?

Sliders

Bunch of nothing! If it was a court case! It would be thrown out! I would give him credit if he talked to Kay Titor! He didn't even do that. Wonder how much is he getting paid to do this.
I wonder who's (really) making money out of the movie that's being released in 2014 about JT ? : )

titorite

Could you please elaborate on the mathmatical possibilities of that happening ? No I was not @ TTI, what has Raz lied about ? Seriously, whats the lie ?

For starters he lied about who has helped him and who was involved.

That is kinda a big deal.

And I don't need to elaborate on the mathmatical possibilities of his word forms because he cherry picked common terms... of all the things his terms were generic and common. The possibilities are infinite. It aint like he picked out some ted kayzinski terms..... He didn't. He choose common English word strings that normal people use everyday in the same exact manner.

He also lies about inveting the term Titorite.

Me and my screen name existed before he heard about the titor story.

But he wants to take credit for it and a bunch of other things because he is a "has been never was" that wants easy glory with lots of attention for very little effort.

Has he made the long distance calls california? Has he email cambringe to talk with Hawkings? Has he done anything past copying and pasting a few words online and declaring so and so the guilty party?

It will not kill my soul to find out Titor was in fact Hawking and son. Or someone else. But I am not going to believe half assed incompetent goobly gook being touted as an instigative profile when his look into Titor is anything but.

I don't mean to sound harsh with you.... or condesending .. It is just some of us have had past experience with razzy there and his crediblity is about that of the dude that rode the bouncy horse with christmas tree lights claiming to be Titor.....

Titor trolls.... they are a special breed,.

titorite

Also with Razys recent "drive by" here and the Large increase of hit and go posters I begin to suspect that Mr Razy may enjoy a VPN with socks.

Of course I can not say anthing definitive... but the coincidental timing is big.

What are the odd of me being able to find some text pattern similarities in all the new blood posting here and Razimus?

Only way to find out is by applying the therum and hoping the edits are kept to a bare minimum... otherwise the dead give away will be just too easy.

Edit to change my adjectives.

Samstwitch

It would be cool if Razimus ran a report on everything you have ever wrote on Paranormalis so we can see how many actual words and phrases match up between yours and JT's.

I agree, it would be very interesting...except that Razimus has no expertise in a linguistic comparison. In fact, quite the opposite is true. IMO, it is obvious from the video he made that he has a very limited vocabulary. That's part of the problem with his comparison...and Razimus was comparing very common phrases. But I know what you're saying.

I would like to see an expert linguist make the comparison between John Titor's and Morey Haber's writings, as I did, to show that they are not the same person. Someday, we may get to see that, if Morey ever decides to file a lawsuit.

Sliders

It would be cool if Razimus ran a report on everything you have ever wrote on Paranormalis so we can see how many actual words and phrases match up between yours and JT's.

I agree, it would be very interesting...except that Razimus has no expertise in a linguistic comparison. In fact, quite the opposite is true. IMO, it is obvious from the video he made that he has a very limited vocabulary. That's part of the problem with his comparison...and Razimus was comparing very common phrases. But I know what you're saying.

I would like to see an expert linguist make the comparison between John Titor's and Morey Haber's writings, as I did, to show that they are not the same person. Someday, we may get to see that, if Morey ever decides to file a lawsuit.
I think their is software out there that can do that job ( I am going to search for a good one ) but yes it would be nice to have another certified proffesional linguist to give their opinion on the report, are their any on this site ?