How did you find Paranormalis ?

Acela Cortese

I wanted to discuss ways to achieve my dream goals with others on a site with like-minded individuals, so I googled "time travel forum", having no idea something with that exact name once existed (as a precursor to this site), so I was directed here by one of the links.
It looks like that there are "like minded people" directing them to us ;):D
I
:cool: I think I already posted this on another thread with a different topic and worded differently :D but I accidentally stumbled on Paranormalis as I was searching for Misanthrope quotes on the googles :eek: I noticed the quote above the site name ( " Think outside the mind" ) :confused: ::LOL:: :cool: Paranormalis was one of the first that popped up and really had NOTHING to do with Misanthrope quotes ;) and that has never happened before when I search the googles for Misanthrope or Atheist quotes. I have never seen or heard of this site Paranormalis before then. It just popped up and my curiosity took over. It is strange because that day I typed Misanthrope Quotes on the googles and this site was the very first thing that popped up at the very top of the list but ever since then when I type Misanthrope Quotes in the googles Paranormalis does not pop up anywhere :eek: was just for that one time :D I am glad it was just for that one time because I do enjoy this site :) is a safe place for me to be without being judged on the way I think :cool: :) ::LOL::
i just bought an HDR a month ago and was lead here to this site . Il learning alot and really need to be around people who are like minded . I'm basically using the HDR ( or trying to ) to get to the dimension that my deceased loved ones are in ( astrally of course ) if anyone has astral traveled there with the HDR please let me know

Kimber Luv

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

I keep hoping to change an incident in my past that will influence my present health and happiness and although I know the technology of time travel is far far away, I often browse and research on the subject of time travel and those who have an interest in it. I would love to know how to build a time machine but I have neither the knowledge, skill or finances necessary to achieve this. Nonetheless the topic greatly intrigues me and I want to meet someone who HAS TRAVELLED INTO THE PAST for real. From Kimber Luv.