How did you find Paranormalis ?

Joe

I google paranormal stuff all day long and so it wasn't surprizing really that I eventually ended up in here. Brilliant site! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thank you for the kind words Joe.

It appears that Google is doing a pretty good job at bringing in new visitors, a much better job than during the last years or so. Last time I checked, Paranormalis would come up 3rd in the search result for "time travel forum", which is pretty good.

BlastTyrant

I was scrolling through google for Minnesota Paranormal Forums, and ironcically came to this one after passing up another site that wasn't up to par with my standards, that dosent make me sound bad does it?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How you found Paranormalis doesn't matter. Wait... does it? Okay, it doesn't!! We like you! :p

Welcome! :)

TnWatchdog

I have been seeing chemtrails, reading about the pole shift, earthquakes, 2012 happenings, etc...Seeing and reading are fine but I want to get ideas from others on what is going on. I looked under "2012 Doomsday chat" and found you all...Bob

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on this fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Awesome, I'm glad you were able to find us while looking for Doomsday information. Ideas, we have a lot of these in here! :) Enjoy the site and welcome!!

egypt

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on this fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I found Paranormalis via internet search. I had a strange experience that I was hoping those here might help explain to me what happened. The experience isn't long, but it was definitely odd. The involved person said it seemed like a parallel universe experience that we both had at the same time from across the world. He is in Australia, I'm in America.

I look forward to meeting all here and thank you in advance for the time taken in any help that can be provided. :)