How Titor Attracts Bad People

Sanyam Deshi

Well Paula, calling someone a predator is a very serious accusation. Good thing you didn't go into specifics. False accusations are also taken very seriously by law enforcement agencies online. Any false accusations, harassment, and photos sent, are kept as evidence. So I am giving you only 1 warning here. Be careful who you accuse online. You might be talking to a cop.
This is borderline Internet terrorism. I really hope this isn't the use of fear tactics to suppress people's freedom of speech.

Harte

Gee. Ren seems to know an awful lot about how Law Enforcement treats "false accusations" - NOT!

Ren, I can accuse you of anything I want online, and the Police won't - can't - get involved because no crime has been committed.

Only if I file a false police report have I broken a law.

Not that I would do either without evidence, which is exactly how I proved Ellis was a liar in the other thread.

Harte

Ren

I'm speaking in general here. I'm doing nothing against the law.

I know. That is why I said that you were not being specific about the accusation. You're safe. Just don't cross the line. Remember that trouble you had with that guy selling books violating the John Titor copyright who was harassing you? That was taken care of quickly. You have to wonder how.

When someone posts a video, it might just be because it is the first time they heard the song and they want to share it. That person may have not even been looking at the video. And that person certainly was not giving you a veiled insult by posting that video.

Ren

Gee. Ren seems to know an awful lot about how Law Enforcement treats "false accusations" - NOT!

Ren, I can accuse you of anything I want online, and the Police won't - can't - get involved because no crime has been committed.

Not that I would do either without evidence, which is exactly how I proved Ellis was a liar in the other thread.

Harte

Harte, leave the interpretation of the law to the lawyers and enforcers of the law.

Paula here, without naming names, accused me of being a predator that lures women.

I think that Paula, in order to avoid legal problems, should be quiet or present her evidence.

titorite

Ren , Im feeling insulted just watching you passively aggressively threaten those who have stood up for you in the past. Amongst all the players in this thread and all the players involved not in this thread, you youself have stated that you are not a real person. You lie with out concern. You don't seem to care about who or what gets hurt just so long as you got attention for it. .......

Paula didn't threaten anyone, Their was no need for a warning let alone your "one and Only" warning.
She did nothing to you to warrant such rudeness.... I doubt you care.

titorite

Harte

Harte, leave the interpretation of the law to the lawyers and enforcers of the law.

Follow your own advice first for you are neither lawyer nor law enforcement, given that, what right have you to interpret law?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Enough of this. Personal attacks and false insinuations aren't something we accept on here. I'm not sure what was the point of all this.

I moved a few recent posts away, as they were no longer relevant.

lapis blue

Ren, you need to relax. You are going over board here with references of lawyers and law enforcers. Could you please point out where exactly Paula accuses YOU of being a predator? I must have missed it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Paula defined exactly what she's referring to as a predator, in her first post. I thought it was clear enough. She definitely didn't point at anyone either.

Not sure what made Ren react like that. We probably shouldn't ask ourselves about it and instead discuss the topic at hand, like Paula intended to before it got out of control.