How Titor Attracts Bad People

Leslie

The Titor story has also brought some very good people out of the wood works and into the online community.

As much as I was pissed when my first post online at the time travel institute was abused and in effect caused me to not post anywhere for several years....... LOL......I still went back and read. There were some nice people there. ( I was a troll. LOL)

I'm older, wiser and more confident. What I know now..... is bad people suck no matter what forum you're on. They're everywhere. It's not just this topic (Time Travel or Titor) that brings out the yahoo arses.

BUT........Good people are everywhere also. Pay attention to the good people. When you do that, the bad people disappear.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
BUT........Good people are everywhere also. Pay attention to the good people. When you do that, the bad people disappear.

Yes. From now on, I am totally ignoring whackos. I'm not even going to argue with them. I'm done.

Harte

Gee. Ren seems to know an awful lot about how Law Enforcement treats "false accusations" - NOT!

Ren, I can accuse you of anything I want online, and the Police won't - can't - get involved because no crime has been committed.

Only if I file a false police report have I broken a law.

Not that I would do either without evidence, which is exactly how I proved Ellis was a liar in the other thread.

Harte

Harte, leave the interpretation of the law to the lawyers and enforcers of the law.
Follow your own advice first for you are neither lawyer nor law enforcement, given that, what right have you to interpret law?
Enforcers do not get to interpret the law.
And I am following my own advice, though I'm not citing evidence.
That doesn't mean I have none. Did you want some?

I have every right to say what I said. Not only that, but what I said is correct.

The best anyone can do is file a complaint, which could result in a summons (if the comments can be claimed to be libelous,) not an arrest, and if the complaint is false, then that is what the police will "take very seriously," as it is a crime.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My whole purpose of this post is to bring awareness. My mistakes can help others learn. Be very careful, especially ladies, with absolutely everyone you meet online. This is a general statement that is not aimed towards anyone. It's good advice.