I am a time traveler and we've done this before

sinister

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Genera ?should stand for 'Generaly speaking' ?you are refering to the Cosmic Consciousness. ?By contemplating, one arrives at the point of all things. Understanding NO Thing, ?leads one to everything. ?It is impossible to turn the brain off, ?it will always be there chewing and chewing thoughts. ?By placing the attention on No Thing, ?you actively cause the brain to play by itself allowing you to view everything, ?a void is not created, not in any sense of the word.
?
You are going to have to do much better than that.
?
Where is your proof? ?What proof do you have to substantiate your claims?[/b]

What I felt he was describing is very similar to meditation. You focus on clearing your mind of any thought, and attempt to reach a point of no thought. I have always felt that this is linked somehow to this global consciousness that you too are describing. However, this is a basic meditation technique that I arrived at pretty quickly. In Zen Buddhism there are levels that you must progress through AFTER achieving this state of no thought. I have felt this stage of 'no thought', although it is quite hard to achieve, but if anything it is a starting off point for understanding what I believe is the global consciousness. StarLord is right though, this usually leads you to a state wherein you can still think, but it's like the technique has put your consciousness in the driver's seat. I can understand if Genera is implying that there are more steps after you achieve this, but if a state of 'no thought' is all this requires, I've achieved it many times.

MarionLL50

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"MarionLL50\")</div>
Hi genera, i have been coming to this forum for a while and i must say this one has really peaked my interest - especially the thing about all of us being able to access everything and everytime with only our minds. Can you please tell me if you ever spoke to me? i'm still a little curious about how do you get into an experience or share one? I'm sorry if about adding on to so many questions.[/b]

Yes you are right, it's about having access to everything and everyone with only your mind - but even the mind as you know it is a limitation. It's about getting to the point where access happens spontaneously. Sharing an experience or escaping yours does not happen by practicing or meditation but undoing and unmeditating if you will. If I remember correctly the last time I visited this time you told me about the death of a younger sibling - a sister? By the way musicians tend to be able to access the blueprint easier than others :)

Buggy I will enlighten you if you stop playing that damn song over and over again. Thanks for the shared experience :)

gl100

Okay, I'm confused. Are you answering your own question here or are you channeling this gomeroperator guy or are you one and the same?

gl100

Quote:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Originally Posted by MarionLL50
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Hi genera, i have been coming to this forum for a while and i must say this one has really peaked my interest - especially the thing about all of us being able to access everything and everytime with only our minds. Can you please tell me if you ever spoke to me? i'm still a little curious about how do you get into an experience or share one? I'm sorry if about adding on to so many questions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"MarionLL50\")</div>
Yes you are right, it's about having access to everything and everyone with only your mind - but even the mind as you know it is a limitation. It's about getting to the point where access happens spontaneously. Sharing an experience or escaping yours does not happen by practicing or meditation but undoing and unmeditating if you will. If I remember correctly the last time I visited this time you told me about the death of a younger sibling - a sister? By the way musicians tend to be able to access the blueprint easier than others :)

Buggy I will enlighten you if you stop playing that damn song over and over again. Thanks for the shared experience :)[/b]

Okay, I'm confused. Are you answering your own question here or are you channeling this gomeroperator guy or are you one and the same?

binary

I'm a Husserlian phenomenologist. (Pre-existential German Gobbldygook) I think Kindred is essentially right. There. I've picked a side. You an existentialist Kindred? Martin Heidegger (Husserl's apprentice) would have substituted Dasein for intelligent being, but same meaning in the context methinks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Kindred\")</div>
Existence defines reality. without balance, ying yang, there is no reality, there is no existence, it exists only because some intelligent being can conceive of its existence.[/b]

browneyes

You all seem so wrapped up in yourSELVES,like the universe depends on your perception of it, like your perception makes all the difference.

PAAAleazze.

Get a grip.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
[/i]

Okay, I'm confused. Are you answering your own question here or are you channeling this gomeroperator guy or are you one and the same?[/b]

I just shared an experience with a few of you today. Marion please share your experience with others.

happymagilla

gl100 ...me too...confused...also no reply from genera from my pms.....by the way Genera Im a musician ....27 yrs case that helps...anyway.....wish we could all share this experience as mirionll50 did....dont see why we cant ...not that many of us here.....still looking foward to see where this goes.