I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Enigmawriter

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Yeah, I thought Marion was replying as Generatr. I guess Generatr replied to Marion and Marion posted what Generatr wrote back. I don't know, I'm confused.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Equilibrium\")</div>
*raises an eyebrow* Me thinks you shot yourself in the foot...[/b]

You folks were already told this before, ANY MORE PM & THIS THREAD WILL BE SHUT DOWN.....

I'd say it was both barrels and neither genera nor marion hold any credibility whatsoever. Say, why don't you two wankers go play on some other board.

I hear Anomalies loves your kind of conversations.

Felic--

That was a fine hoax. GOD, I commend you on the effort and igenuity you have put into this thread. Thanks for making the forum a more interesting place for a short while.

The member MarionLL50 is almost certainly being operated by the same person as the member generatroperatrdestroyr. GOD has made the classic mistake of mixing up his member names; probably thanks to the unsung hero of automatic log-in. It would also be reasonable to suggest that binary is another alias under which GOD is operating.

Personally, I see this, along with the contradictory offensive attitude skepticisism has caused him to adopt, as evidence for labelling him as a hoax. However, I suggest a public poll to be carried out to decide whether or not he is to be officially considered debunked.

--------------------------------------------------

It is a temptation, when hoaxing, to use such 'technical' methods of convincing the public as creating new members to support you. I did this when hoaxing as Urno Arnan Ralan, although not for use in the same radical way as GOD attempted; the fact remained unknown until I admitted hoaxing soon after.

If GOD had been more intent on a successful hoax, he could have excersised real forewards thinking by creating his 'tool' members considerably earlier (possibly before the creation of the GOD member) than the hoax. With this advantage, as well as the quality of language, personally and the same degree of sheer luck as GOD has shown, he could have truly had us fooled. If the hoaxers can learn from the mistakes of their forebears, the debunkers might have to raise the level of their endeavours from the nitpicking and name-calling they usually trust in.

StarLord

Not so, we STILL have yet to see a shred of evidence or Proof.

No Hoax is a good Hoax.

Don't take it personally Ralan, we just disagree on the spot that Hoaxers should occupy. You thought they should be revered for lying with flair, I feel they should be banned for their deceit and lies. After all they did let you stay even though you chose to leave here before for a 'break'.

Telling the truth does not kill a person.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"MarionLL50\")</div>
Yes you are right, it's about having access to everything and everyone with only your mind - but even the mind as you know it is a limitation. It's about getting to the point where access happens spontaneously. Sharing an experience or escaping yours does not happen by practicing or meditation but undoing and unmeditating if you will. If I remember correctly the last time I visited this time you told me about the death of a younger sibling - a sister? By the way musicians tend to be able to access the blueprint easier than others :)

Buggy I will enlighten you if you stop playing that damn song over and over again. Thanks for the shared experience :)[/b]

LOL! Replied to himself, how sad.

gl100

Are you there g.o.d. It's me Margaret. My dogma was run over by my karma and..Oh wait I logged in the wrong name. Damn!

StarLord

The only thing missing, besides a shred of truth, is a cry from some foxhole..."MEDIC!!"