I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

I really find it strange that even after asking you people specifically what was the best way to convince you, you still find ways to remain unconvinced by your own means. DWOMT as far as you are concerned this is the first time we have interacted with your point of reference in time. If you suggested this for whatever reason I'm sure it's because you have not mentioned this to anyone - even online.

Pieceofaman everyone who has and will come here has and will always and already. This is the first time you suggested posting something and I'm assuming it's a direct result of what I said to DWOMT. It's never happened before. Having said that I can indeed step out of the blueprint and return, however with this point of reference having tpuched your frame of existence in its linear path I doubt if it will be this you that I will reply to. As I said with infinite possibilities of existences my own intervention will have made it literally impossible to have you tell me how to predict your own "decided" future and for me to tell "that" you about it.

To answer your other questions:
You told someone here something personel about their life. How did you know? Was it that in one of the last 8 times you came here in the past you had a in depth conversation with him?
Yes and I spoke to him quiet a lot as a matter of fact. He was one of the people who actually supported me throughout and was one of the reasons why 2 people finally gained access to the blueprint.

In the last eight times you came here did you talk to me? What did we talk about if you did talk to me?
-Yes I did talk to you but this is the first time you have mentioned the idea of predicting something you will write. The few times we spoke you told me why you liked the idea of time travel. I think it was you told me that this week you are expecting money from a certain source but it got delayed till next week. Also is it you who runs some sort of small business?

Enigma, my favorite one. You told me something about a dream you keep having and I told you it was related to your blueprint access. You told me about one where you see little people in the trees. LOL I've never heard of anyone ever having that one.

Anyway, I think I've given you guys enough to convince yourself and others that this is not a game. If you really feel like I'm not who I say I am I'll try you some other time in our collective. By the way so far of the only two questions I've put forth no one has really made an attempt.

So once again, here it is: What is the absolute essence of simplicity.

Also, for one of the upcoming posters I would just like to say "living rooms in outer space" is a beautiful thought. If you do see this please IM and put your 2 cents and let everyone know what I'm talking about.

DWOMT

Well I have to admit you have my attention generatroperatrdestroyr. Sorry if I offended you in any way by brushing you off. It's just we can't help being skeptical. I think in this time period it's natural for us to be skeptical. Every week we seem to get a new TTer and so far all have been made out to be hoaxes. I would love more than anything to really meet someone genuine who has the knowledge of time travel, but it's just so hard to find something real. Your comment about my mother really raised my eyebrows. I did a google on myself and didn't find anything where I talked about my mother's religious beliefs. Although I have mentioned it to a few people online, but I'm not sure how you know that. I hate to ask and don't mean to offend you, but I would like to know what else you know about me. If you could, please PM me the information and I'll share my conclusion with the others in this thread. Right now, you have my attention.

Yes and I spoke to him quiet a lot as a matter of fact. He was one of the people who actually supported me throughout and was one of the reasons why 2 people finally gained access to the blueprint.

Your comment here has intrigued me. Ok so you're saying this point in time is our first interaction, at least from my standpoint. When and where did we talk in great depth? Was it online, in person, in another time, or was it a "me" from a different timeline? Sorry for probing so much, but I am confused yet curious. I am also waiting to see how the others respond to the personal info you just mentioned about them. So maybe we can see where all this goes. Hope to hear back from you.

Enigmawriter

Like Coolsville, Daddio!!

That's so cool, because I get 90 percent of my ideas from my dreams. I hope I have that dream about the little people in the trees. I might have had a dream about trees, but not recurring. The one recurring dream that I do get sometimes is having to take either a Science exam or an English exam in a class that I registered but don't remember ever going to until my friend tells me that there is an exam. I sometimes pass by the school, linger in the school or have other things happen to me on campus in the day or night, weird. I hope that the movie or script or book that I write is scary, if not, I'm glad that it was completed and viewed by many.

Anything on WHEN DARKNESS FALLS aka THE DEAD OF NIGHT? Just curious. I really need to channel that Blue Print.

Also, I'm sure we've chatted many times on this forum sometime in the future and I'm sure you'll kow what I am about to write next: "You are going to give me some great ideas to write." And to the last time we've chatted sometime in the future: "Thanks for all of the great ideas, I appreciate it."

Thanks, Enigma

DWOMT

So once again, here it is: What is the absolute essence of simplicity.

Oh and yes I am going to attempt this question. First of all this question can have several answers. It really has to depend on the person. It's a very "broad question". It depends on what subject your'e applying it to?

...but I believe you're asking each of us this question on our own personal level. I have to say for me, the absolute essence of simplicity is to just be myself. I hope I am answering that right. Since "simplicity" has so many meanings without the narrowing down the question.

simplicity

1. The property, condition, or quality of being simple or uncombined.
  2. Absence of luxury or showiness; plainness.
  3. Absence of affectation or pretense.
    1. Lack of sophistication or subtlety; naivet?.
    2. Lack of good sense or intelligence; foolishness.
    1. Clarity of expression.
    2. Austerity in embellishment.
The noun simplicity has 5 meanings:

Meaning #1: the quality of being simple or uncompounded
Synonym: simpleness
Antonym: complexity (meaning #1)

Meaning #2: a lack of penetration or subtlety
Synonym: simple mindedness

Meaning #3: absence of affectation or pretense

Meaning #4: freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
Synonyms: ease, easiness

Meaning #5: lack of ornamentation
Synonyms: chasteness, restraint

Enigmawriter

To your question, "What is the absolute essence of simplicity?" I didn't do well in philosophy, I kept on falling asleep. But, let me see where the road takes us, shall we?

The absolute essence of simplicity, by my standard of thinking and rationalizing, is having to do or create anything without any difficulty.
Or in basic terminology, having no difficulty. Being able to do a simple task in a simple way and not straining yourself making it difficult, when it shouldn't be. Whew!!

Let me see about the first question you've mentioned previously:

"A sand grain lies there for the rest of its life, crumbling back to the empty star that ate itself up. It?s the precious unique but why exist at all?"

Why do we exist? We are a sand grain as well, a precious unique and why do we exist, because we can. Because IT can.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Here's my shot at this:

The essence of simplicity is living from the core of your being.

DWOMT it was you as you were right before you saw this post. Enigma you're welcome but I must still persist on a little men dream unless you are about to have it any day now, in which case do let the readers know.

No for your attempts on answering the question. Simplicity in its essence is emptiness. It has nothing to do with you or your experience. What was there when you were'nt born? You are told that the universe existed yet your experience beyond your birth is the emptiness behind you. It's like you are standing at the edge of a mountain but looking at the other direction. It's the emptiness that I'm trying to bring you to. Your mind has been preevolved for counterintuition. It looks for something to make something of. It forces the "you" in everything experienced.

So as your first experience into what I'm talking about I'll give you an exercise of a sort...

When you drive a car, you see the experience as your "being" - your two hands on your stearing wheel and the results of your action - movement. Your two hands and your car is used as a reference to the passing road and you know you are moving. The inertia on your back (the push) reinforces this experience as reality and your pre-evolved thinking process finalizes it as the absolute reality. Which means you think you "know" for a fact that you are in a car and moving and you are having a cause and effect relationship on reality.

Let's break this reality down one by one to exercise the brain's ability to truly grasp the blueprint...

Now imagine for a second yourself freefalling from the sky. We took away a variable - your being in control. Second, while you're falling you are dropping head first so you can't see your hands. Your experience is so close to you that you are in the moment. You are not thinking of the past few seconds you were falling... you are just there in the experience. You are not causing anything. You are simply experiencing. Now imagine that you are falling through a white cloud. In other words you really don't see a ground anywhere and have nothing to orient yourself to. On top of that the wind is not hitting you from any particular direction. That is, you can't use the force of the wind to judge where you are falling towards. It's blowing in any and all directions. You are now simply falling and the only reason you know this is because we started with a preconceived notion of falling. Otherwise if you were simply put in this situation you could have equally as well said you are weightless in a windy room.

Now imagine that instead of having a linear direction of movement. You are expanding into what you are falling. In other words, instead of a ball dropping straight from the sky you are like the outer hull of an explosion spreading out in all directions. This is going to wierdest to picture - but believe me is you try you'll see what I mean by expanding your mind. Imagine your field of view growing in all directions not just 360 degrees around but in a spherical manner and imagine all of it simultaneously. If it seems too hard, start with a 360 circle around you that's expanding. Now as a finally imagine that while you are expanding, that there is no core that you just expanded out of, instead you are the expansion. You are the engulfment. You are the everything that you initially thought was outside your experience. Now imagine that everything in this experience is you, it was always you. You are.

It's as simple as that. Not you are it. Or you are something. You simply are. And soon I will give some of you an exact pathway to remove the "you" from this equation. All that is left is " ". Yep that's why words are hard to describe the simplicity of it all. Like I said simplicity is emptiness. All you need though is awareness that you once lost and then behold the beauty of everything.

By the way after this exercise many of you will feel mentally charged. Especially you students, use this exercise to grow the bounds of your brain.

Surrealist

Why does the sand grain exist?

From the wide ocean,
Existence springs from a thought,
Some One made it real.

Swedish Sourcerer

Its a beutiful day isnt it g.o.d!
"living rooms in outer space" if i were to see this a year ago I wouldnt spent a second reflecting over it, but now I see what you mean and a beatiful idea it is.Thanks for reminding me.
--"If you do see this please IM and put your 2 cents and let everyone know what I'm talking about" is what you wrote and im not familiar with the term IM and put your 2cents means --but I do know about living rooms in outer space. My concern is not the fact that you know -wich is fantastic- but the fact that you choose to tell us in such a frank matter, i didnt think you would be so clear about it-if I ever ran into someone like you ive would have thought youd be more suddle. but since were at dusk it seems maybe the only way is to be frank.
If I am way of please let me know so i can check my self into to the nearest asylum :)

Maybe I shall say that a vision may put your livingroom free of a room!?!

This is by far the most intresting post so far in this forum we ought to do well if we listen to g.o.d

Since time doesnt exits att all in a linear movement -all there is, is now

I dont know if everone gets the idea of your blueprint picture or drawings but I love them.

V?lkommen till en Magisk Teater -enbart f?r f?ryckta

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"generatroperatrdestroyr\")</div>
I am trying to help you on the eve of the darkest night many of you will ever see.[/b]

can you tell us more about this eve of darkness?

Yes I did talk to you but this is the first time you have mentioned the idea of predicting something you will write. The few times we spoke you told me why you liked the idea of time travel. I think it was you told me that this week you are expecting money from a certain source but it got delayed till next week. Also is it you who runs some sort of small business?[/b]

No, that must have been someone else you spoke to about the business. I do not own one.

I don't know why I would tell you about getting money. Do you remember or have any clues about why anyone would want to tell you that?

Sorry if I bothered you by asking to give immediate perdictions but with all the TT's that have been proved hoaxes here I become more skeptical each another TT comes here.
------------------------------
Once you become aware of the truth all else seems trivial. You can literally halt time as you know it, reverse back to you earlier self or simply proceed to a point in the future.[/b]

I was thinking about what you said here last night.

If you reverse back to your earlier self then would you be in your younger body? Also what would happen to the 'you' that was there before you reversed? Would it cease to exist or would 'time' freeze until you again reached that point right before you reversed?

-------------------------------
I am not sure if I fully understand the blueprint so I will try to explain it and you can correct me where I am wrong.

So because the blueprint exists there is no 'time' as we know it, everything that will happen and has happened exists in the blueprint.

I imagine the blueprint as an infinite number of images that have every single outcome that has, will, and can happen. We process these images and experience what we know as time. But really there is no time. we are just moving fast through these never ending images. Every choice and path we can take is already laid out for us in the blueprint.

Because these images will always exist then every experience we have can be lived through again and again because it always has and always will exist. We can even choose to live through alternate lives if we can access the blueprint because the choice exists for us to do so.

Am I correct or wrong? If I am correct then why do we choose to move through the blueprint as we have?
-----------------------------------
I have one more question

Do you believe in God?