I am a time traveler and we've done this before

pauli

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Why dont you share a little about what you know of John you said he was coming back in 2006.?

Yes, genera, please tell us more about this. And, if I might add, with all the skepticism of those of us who have followed his story for a while... How does he prove to us that he is indeed the same person who originally posted under the name Timetravel_0? Remember, we have been lied to and hoaxed by many claimed TT's, as well as people who have claimed over and over and over again that they are the "real" John Titor.

Are you going to have a 10th try at this?
If you are feel free to use the finger scar example for me.

And, since you say you are going to try this again, here's a bit of the scoop on me, someone who is very skeptical about all of these TT posters/"wanabees." When I was younger, about 5 or so, my brother Phil got upset at me one day and threw a battery in my direction. The battery hit me on the forehead and my father had to stitch it up in his office. One stitch. I still have the scar, right at the hairline on the left side of my face.

Now, if you are for real, you can really rock me to the core by sharing that story on your next attempt.

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jhani\")</div>
OMG, you guys are vicious!

-Marc[/b]

Damn! Wish I could hoss but I traded pinkslips with a guy for a 67 'vette. Can't cloak worth a damn but I do look bitchin' coming through a black hole. Well, that and all the hot Florida rebel chicks dig it.

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
Better use that Klingon Bird of Prey to sling shot around the sun again gl100 :lol:[/b]

Damn! Wish I could hoss but I traded pinkslips with some shady physics nerd for a '67 'vette. Can't cloak worth a damn but I do look bitchin' coming through a black hole. Plus, all the hot Florida rebel chicks really seem to dig it.

rostin jarmor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
4. Don't start a Q and A session on another time traveler's topic. You will receive a warning and the posts will be deleted.[/b]
Hello John. I am deeply sorry if I disregarded the rule numbered 4 which you have outlined within your forum rules and procedures. I simply never assumed that time travellers are not permitted to ask other time travellers questions or challenge their validity on certain issues. I will most certainly be sure from now on to observe your rules.

Please do not hesitate to remind me if I do anything in error here. Your wonderful and interesting internet method of discussion is impressive and is so very new to me and I still must familiarize myself with its mechanics and methodology.

M16 Grenadier

I've been lurking in this thread, and I must say I have been quite intrigued by the comments genera makes. In essense, he is saying that a "blueprint" is controlling our destinies, indeed a plan is for all of us all.

Indeed, I have had a similar belief in this also, I have always had this idea that there was a plan for all of us, that everyone is equal in one way or another, in their lifetimes, that their experiences, while they may know it or not, have some way of equally tallying up with the next individual.

Nevertheless, you are saying deep thought will help you chances of accessing the blueprint, and this blueprint is neverending (unless I'm misunderstood). You also seem to say that a person needs to properly interpet the blueprint also, and they can have access to it and not interpret it, and therefore not access the information properly.

I am wondering, does this blueprint end, and does it start? Or does it reverberate in a continuing loop over a period of time (billions/trillions/more years), or perhaps it changes with each cycle?

I'm wondering also, do we have true free will? Do the personal choices we make affect the blueprint in any way?

You said you have visited here a number of times. Is there anyone of importance here that you wish to contact, is there a reason you chose this board, this location, over anywhere else? I'm curious.

I know you believe in what I said because the last time I spoke to you, you were sharing similar thoughts with me. To answer your question it's not deep thought that helps you access it - its a point of no thought. It's when you empty your mind of any conscious thought and create a void - what will thus remain will be the beginning of a spontaneous event that will lead to your access to the blueprint.

Something you mentioned to me last time was about honor and causes worth living and dying for.

MarionLL50

Hi genera, i have been coming to this forum for a while and i must say this one has really peaked my interest - especially the thing about all of us being able to access everything and everytime with only our minds. Can you please tell me if you ever spoke to me? i'm still a little curious about how do you get into an experience or share one? I'm sorry if about adding on to so many questions.

happymagilla

I have tryed to understand/access this blueprint idea....I kinda see it in a 2d kinda way...and realize what an important ability this would be to have...grasping at it isnt enough...how to is the question??....also i think this ties right into TT.....talk about mind expanding.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"generatroperatrdestroyr\")</div>
I know you believe in what I said because the last time I spoke to you, you were sharing similar thoughts with me. To answer your question it's not deep thought that helps you access it - its a point of no thought. It's when you empty your mind of any conscious thought and create a void - what will thus remain will be the beginning of a spontaneous event that will lead to your access to the blueprint.

Something you mentioned to me last time was about honor and causes worth living and dying for.[/b]

Genera should stand for 'Generaly speaking' you are refering to the Cosmic Consciousness. By contemplating, one arrives at the point of all things. Understanding NO Thing, leads one to everything. It is impossible to turn the brain off, it will always be there chewing and chewing thoughts. By placing the attention on No Thing, you actively cause the brain to play by itself allowing you to view everything, a void is not created, not in any sense of the word.

You are going to have to do much better than that.

Where is your proof? What proof do you have to substantiate your claims?

Buggy

I have to get into this and see if you know anything, not already on this forum, about me. I have been here for a while so maybe, just maybe in one of these twisted timelines that you have visited you spoke to me. So come on an 'enlighten' me, I need it badly, I haven't seen the sun in a few days due to overcast skies.