Confirmed Hoax I am a Time Traveler with Vortex video proof.

ZeoEmeraude

Everyone who claims to be a time traveller turns out to ne a haox :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Except me, I'm the real thing.
Yea..lol...no. Einstein said it best....you have no validation to prove your claims. And here's a prediction for ya.....you will never validate your claims because you are a hoaxer who is rapidly loosing attention here. When your attention fades to almost nothing...you will post some new jibberish about you leaving and wanting to document it. Get real...if anyone is willing to meet you...you sound creepy anyway. See, if I knew you were going back to wherever you came from..i'd hitch a ride myself and leave your ass stranded....but that's me bub.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Hi guys my name is Jason Richards and I am a time traveler, I have physically been to the past, the year 1957 and to the future also, the year 2079. I use a HDR similar to what Steven Gibbs has made and that is my vortex proof video I uploaded to YouTube earlier this year and you can see I detected a vortex in my own living room using my antenna after using the HDR and I disappear into it.

Feel free to ask any questions on here or even PM and I'll be glad to answer.

That video has been passed around quite a bit for the past few years. The man creates no shadows and the fish tank is not bubbling nor does it have fish, so I believe people came to the conclusion that it was a green screen.

Can you post a photo of yourself so that we know you are the same person in the video?

Tron1

that person in the green screen wassteven gibbs i doubt it was him. He's trying to play us for a fool. Unless you can prove that you have been to the future which i just got done with lussorio asking about the super bowl this year your a hoax other wise and until then learn more what your getting into have more knowledge knowledge is power ignorance is bliss. You are being rude and ignorant at the same time you don't know it and understand it. Num i think there's enough to debunk him.

Everyone who claims to be a time traveller turns out to ne a haox :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Except me, I'm the real thing.

So far you haven't validated your claim. So you can't make that claim without validation first.

Actually, Einstein, he has. Several times over. But his 'validations' were not intended for those without eyes to see or ears to hear and thus, many on this forum and elsewhere, are blind to it.

You, and the majority of the members of this forum, have no metric to judge if a 'time travel' claimant is real or not.

I highly recommend to you and others to accept this constraint and simply enjoy the exchange for what it is: a mystery that you may tangentially participate in.

As Ever
Temporal Recon

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I remember seeing this video some time ago. On the OP's channel, it dates from early 2016, but I'm pretty sure I saw it earlier than that. It was even shared on the forum at some point, maybe a year ago. That's an old video.

I'd be willing to label that thread as a confirmed hoax unless someone objects. Feel free to do so, I'm open to considering any reasonable argument.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I remember seeing this video some time ago. On the OP's channel, it dates from early 2016, but I'm pretty sure I saw it earlier than that. It was even shared on the forum at some point, maybe a year ago. That's an old video.

I'd be willing to label that thread as a confirmed hoax unless someone objects. Feel free to do so, I'm open to considering any reasonable argument.

I suppose Lussorio will still dodge any attempt by us to get him to validate his claim. It's becoming obvious why he can't do that. Yes, this is definitely a confirmed hoax.

TimeFlipper

Can you help me travel to the past?

@Angelhoney That's just a random bit of rubbish that been floating around YouTube for sometime and is a fake, one of the trolls on here has posted it along with some guff to be facetious. I suspect its @TimeFlipper.
Please read my post again on why you can't - Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel
You really are getting paranoid about me now i have busted you as a liar and fake time traveller :D

steven chiverton

Hi guys my name is Jason Richards and I am a time traveler, I have physically been to the past, the year 1957 and to the future also, the year 2079. I use a HDR similar to what Steven Gibbs has made and that is my vortex proof video I uploaded to YouTube earlier this year and you can see I detected a vortex in my own living room using my antenna after using the HDR and I disappear into it.

Feel free to ask any questions on here or even PM and I'll be glad to answer.
i see a laser was used to piont at it what makes the vortex go bright and wheres the antenna that supposed to be used i don't see it in the video

Bullethead21

For what it is worth......

I have also seen this video around various sites for at least 3+ years......I wanna say it is more like 5 years......

I for sure remember it as the CGI tools used to create the "vortex" in some guys living room was popular around that time frame....

It still makes me chuckle when I read how someone creates a vortex, all "willy nilly" like, but this guys claim of using a common radionics device ( HDR ) to create one in a living room is just down right comical!!!

And the laser pointer used to locate said "vortex" coordinates for creation is PRICELESS!! LMAO!!

To think how many laser pointers I've used for presentations and "pointing" it at things like boobies for all these years.......that I actually held in my hand no less, such a "key" element for time travel........damn!!!

It's a wonder none of my staff, or presentation screens, or all the boobies I pointed the laser at were not disintegrated or pole vaulted into the distant past or future.....lol

I find it amusing that this video is STILL being uploaded to forums and claimed as "real".........

With today's forensic tools, it would be a very neat "trick" to try and pass off a fake video, made with CGI as real.....as especially one as poorly made as this one.....using "out of box" effects.......

Where's the creativity at?? Come on people, you can do better than this!!

P.S. - I do not condone pointing lasers at boobies anymore......its just not right.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

and he didn't point the laser at a tesla coil arc which was said to be a method of time travel to so the video hasn't anything in it that's convincing yet