I am a time traveler

Chocomil

So I looked up this HDR devise I keep seeing in this forum, and let me say... What a bunch of bullshit! Let me explain why, if anyone here has had any "effects" or "abnormal" experiences it is due to a. The fake pill effect, Ido what you guys call it, and level 5 mental simulated hyper concentrated status. That's all.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
So I looked up this HDR devise I keep seeing in this forum, and let me say... What a bunch of bullshit! Let me explain why, if anyone here has had any "effects" or "abnormal" experiences it is due to a. The fake pill effect, Ido what you guys call it, and level 5 mental simulated hyper concentrated status. That's all.
You are free to expose your opinion on the matter. That being said, I would like to remind you that you are asked to be respectful of fellow members who might be users or believers of the said device. Many members of the forum enjoy discussing the HDR and they don't want their discussions to be turned into debates by someone who doesn't buy it.

Thanks. :)

Chocomil

You are free to expose your opinion on the matter. That being said, I would like to remind you that you are asked to be respectful of fellow members who might be users or believers of the said device. Many members of the forum enjoy discussing the HDR and they don't want their discussions to be turned into debates by someone who doesn't buy it.

Thanks. :)
Ah! Sorry guys. Won't happen again

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My question now: Where you come from, do your people still have a physical body, since you transcended?

Chocomil

We still have a physical body, we just do not rely on technology augmentation of our brains, we use technology as a tool and not as a means to replace, augment, or used in a manner where it will do most of the thinking for us where as you guys have the Internet and rely on it so bad to the point where you don't even have to know/think about something because you can just "Google it". In other words we have tapped into using a higher capacity of intelligence within our own brains. Internet is more of a "book" to us for reference. Am I being clear? Sorry I'm pretty exhausted, I've been up for 3 days straight. Our bodies can stay awake and alert longer but we still need our rest for our brains, not so much for our bodies.

Chocomil

Social media has been deemed a waist of time and worthless. The way we think of computers is I guess imagine how you used your computers in the space shuttle to go to the moon, a tool, it does its job but we do all the thinking and processing ourselves in our brains. We have learned from other PU that AI is very dangerous from 1.0% difference to 0.2% to our PU

Chocomil

You know those sinkholes I've been seeing you guys have lately? They are cause by temporal weakness in magnetism layers, think of it as an onion.

Chocomil

You know how some people just burn instantly out of nowhere? I don't know what you guys call it, but it's because the visitor was trying to occupy the same body from a dif dimension, these are visitors who have died in a different PU and refuse to die so during their "ghost stage" they look for "themselves" and attempt to occupy that body not knowing it's not really them but a PU version of themselves.

Jubjub203

You know how some people just burn instantly out of nowhere? I don't know what you guys call it, but it's because the visitor was trying to occupy the same body from a dif dimension, these are visitors who have died in a different PU and refuse to die so during their "ghost stage" they look for "themselves" and attempt to occupy that body not knowing it's not really them but a PU version of themselves.
Has religion obseleted itself yet?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Spontaneous Human Combustion