I am a time traveler

Chocomil

Ok so, the key to a successful life is the following:

RECB

Relevance
Efficiency
Consistency
Bias
Or at least that half of it and that's what I'm going to dive in to today.

I believe it's self explanatory but ask away anyways

Chocomil

The name comes from be being a goofball as I've learned to actually enjoy things I was never able to before travel

Chocomil

Most people are not able to enjoy travel because it is quite a serious matter and you wouldn't want those type of people fucking around with these abilities. I learned it afterwards

Chocomil

There is plenty of disinformation in this PU and that's def a way to no progress mentally as a society. As well as profit. So the way you filter data is through the key. RECB

Chocomil

Invention list for bids

Freeze ray
Weather changing machine
Water mining machine for space exploration
Metal synthesis mirror array
Tissue growth accelerator
Low frequency flying suit
Light scaling gloves
Light bending unit
Low scale Time pause device
Zero matter box
Scaled world simulation playback unit
DNA impurity remover
Time dilation device
Intracranial telepathy communication device
Biometalic in ear hair replacement

Multigrade hyper palette eye enhancer
Genetic nutritional dispensing device
Electric resonance metal identifier
Chemstral energy battery
Matter compactor
Spacial energy hard drive
Matter melting device
Thunder wormhole generator

Found these through my travels to different PUs

Frog186

Hi Chocomil I'm Frog I just wanted to ask you some questions so here they are and thanks for answering them for me:

1. What happens in the further future do we survive or get killed?

2. Have you seen any ufos and aliens in general and in private?

3. What kind of time device or machine was it could you move in 3rd dimensions as well as the 4th and 5th dimension?

4. Would you be able to show me some schematics and plans of different time machines as well as others in general?

5. Is the future cool or boring or do you like the future and past?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for everything I hope you have a cool and great day I will talk with you again later on and thanks for talking with me!

Chocomil

1. I've ran several simulations on this timeline and PU and u have to say that AI and technology in general create a divide within most undeveloped countries within 5 years time. 3 major economies will fail horribly and lead to a new migration and famibe, several developed countries will have most citizens living within big cities and there will be many small counties and cities that will be ghost town.

Chocomil

You don't have the capacity to understand the physics and data and I can't simplify it enough for you to understand but as far as 3d, easy piecy
It's an electromagnetic time dialatiin device capable of giving a traveler enough time to pass through. The portable ones are limited and the bigger ones are awesome as they were being regulated meticously because of the different abilities they posses