I am a time traveler

Frog186

Hi Chocomil it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I don't mind to join your project group but the only thing is I don't know what a window viewing machine is and how does it work in general and in private? I do have some books on time travel and teleportation from steven gibbs do you know who he is he makes time machines and other devices in general but he wants 360 dollars for his HDR which I don't have the truth is I don't have any money to build stuff but you will have to build the machine in order to make it work or recruit other members sorry I will help with providing other information and etc but other than that I used to have a lot of paranormal experiences happen to me and other experiences with time well I have to go now I will talk with you later on.

Chocomil

The gaming industry is so bad ass, virtual reality is a joke BTW. Gaming industry did not end up spending much money to further develop the technology as profit margins were horrible. It never caught on . so induced high frequency headsets ruled and boy did it do amazing to the point that virtual worlds were so complex its amazing. Original story studios flourished and the Mmmm never mind that'd all ikl say ads current simulations contradicts with this PU. AI here is not gonna be good news at all.

Chocomil

Ww3 won't happen for 3-400 years and after running several simulations I don't see it happening ever, there might be several conflicts within 3-6 years but nothing that will last too long. Excessive reliance on AI might fuck this PUs society and dumb them down a bit but nothing big. The last PU I was in there was a Middle East in which accidentally brought an otherwise peaceful nation out of peace but it was momentarily.

Chocomil

The future in this PU is not a fucked up one, music and video games will be huge soon. All that Armageddon shit is all bullshit. There's mucho Bueno stuff in medicine coming quite soon. Look forward to 250 year olds, lots of marriages and divorces, lots of travel within your countries.

Chocomil

Pop music becomes universal and quite diverse. Me being here changes entertainment industry. Weather changes become controllable. I do come across a problem with my eye sight not too long from now. I eventually grow new eye balls.

Chocomil

Human flight will not be achieved as someone ends up buying the plans from me for profit, hybrid humans are not an issue, AI is if not stricter rules are taken seriously. I somehow cannot see AI progress. Idk why, I have changed several things in this timeline.