I am a time traveler

Chocomil

The things I have changed so far in this PU is gaming, history and speed of technology acquisition, history become a quite interesting subject in this timeline as I am able to provide the machine from which you can go to the past and see the events as they actually happened, some countries become quite pissed as I make it possible to see what they have lied about. I will have several death threats and several murder attempts on my life because of the ramifications of what I say about existing religions.

Chocomil

My intelligence becomes a threat to certain organizations which will attempt to hire me quite soon right after i show a working model, it will be important to disappear for a couple of months but it ends up not working. Boy is privacy worthless here

trekie4ever

Pretty sure most of us here consider the possibility of ET presence. Some more than consider. People like myself know. You didn't respond to my post

Last edited:

Frog186

Chocomil it's Frog sorry to hear about what's going on I'm sorry I haven't been in the forum recently I will write a guide soon but I am also doing paypal money on another website I am going to buy an ebay book soon I will let you and others know about it once I get it it will be a couple of days before since my paypal is low on money right now. so what have you been up to lately? well I have to go now I will talk with you later on!

TimeFlipper

Chocomil it's Frog sorry to hear about what's going on I'm sorry I haven't been in the forum recently I will write a guide soon but I am also doing paypal money on another website I am going to buy an ebay book soon I will let you and others know about it once I get it it will be a couple of days before since my paypal is low on money right now. so what have you been up to lately? well I have to go now I will talk with you later on!
Frog is always jumping in and out of time..one day he will see a posting on here from himself that he knows nothing about lol :D

Frog186

Hi timeflipper where is the next dimension because I am sick of this one so far! LOL :) I wish I had some fries---> (flies) with that LOL :) well what have you been up to recently? I have been busy doing other things in general how is your project or experiment working out in general and in private? sorry I haven't been in the forum lately and talked with you and others as well as soon as I get more paypal I am going to buy a book from ebay there is one called parallel universes explained, remote viewing through time and space, and several others too I am not going to buy these all just mentioning them to you and others.

TimeFlipper

Hey Froggy how u doing?:)
Sorry, i have no idea where the next dimension might be, at present all my experimenting has revealed nothing yet..but i always keep on trying :D
Let us all know how you get on with that book and what you have learned from it please :)
Happy reading ;):D