I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

I got a NEW question for yall... :D

Which branch of government is responsible for originating all bills of taxation?

Liberty

The legislative branch is made up of the Congress which is the House of Representatives and the Senate. Its job is to make the laws. Congress also decides on who and what to tax and how to use tax money. Each house of Congress meets separately. However, they can come together for joint sessions.

Nixon - "I'am not a crook!

titorite

Correct!

So no where in the constitution are you aware of any sort of taxation authority conveyed onto the office of the executive branch. Not the president nor his cabinet are allowed to pass bills of taxation... and yet

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/08/obama-couldnt-wait-his-new-christmas-tree-tax/

Here we see an cabinet of the executive branch doing just that.

Acting Administrator Shipman had the temerity to say the 15-cent mandatory Christmas tree fee “is not a tax nor does it yield revenue for the Federal government

What has happened? It is mandatory... the feds will decide how the money raised will be spent...it is for all intents and purposes a tax regardless of Shipmans stupidity and ignorance. This is a glaring constitutional violation but of the last 10 years what is one more on top of the dog pile? This will be accepted ...but why? Is the constitution a failure or is it just our ignorance of it and unwillingness to insist that it be adhered to as the law of the land for all.

When Titor spoke of the loss of rights... well... it is here total and in full. The process of government itself is in violation of the articles of the constitution.. not the amendments but the very set up and procedure first supplied in in the original articles.

A supercongress , A normal congress that fails to coin money and set the value their of instead differing to the Federal Reserve to do that duty for them,a president that passes taxes and kills US citizens with out a trial who also invades nations for no reason befit the interest of the nation, A supreme court that is just a total failure in serving the people who attempt to bring their cases before them because they get to pick and choose what they cases shall hear denying justice to the people while at the same time failing to protect the people again by allowing the executive and legislative branches to run amok.

The very shape, form, and function of the US government under the constitution as it was originally established is completely and in full dead.

Titor spoke on it.... now things are worse than ever... we have yet to rebel in full... yet to unequivocally INSIST upon the constitution being adhered to at all times by all. Now the unrest is growing. Those Occupiers still have not gone anywhere. Will it lead to the revolutionary equilibrium ? The return to constitutional rule by any means necessary???Or shall we watch the people erode away and accept the percepts of what ever the supreme leader and his cabal decree?

Time will tell...

Liberty

You know what is alarming? I'm going over some of the original post. Today if you need a bike, there are so many used bikes you can get your hands on! Now I need tires for a kids bike! You figure you can go to walmart and pick them up! But most times they are out! It's 2011 almost 2012.

JT: Technology is not gone in 2036 nor is it the private domain of “government” leaders. Computer printers just didn’t work very well on 12 volts and many people just got used to doing things the old way. After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/?article=203

1)How many companies in the U.S. manufacture bicycle tires in 2011?
2)What country produces the most?
  • [7] According to the federal Customs office, import duties on bicycle tires imported from China were eliminated in September 2004, as published in a Resolution published September 14, 2004. www.caaarem.org.mx

See anything?

Liberty

Correct!

So no where in the constitution are you aware of any sort of taxation authority conveyed onto the office of the executive branch. Not the president nor his cabinet are allowed to pass bills of taxation... and yet

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/08/obama-couldnt-wait-his-new-christmas-tree-tax/

Here we see an cabinet of the executive branch doing just that.

What has happened? It is mandatory... the feds will decide how the money raised will be spent...it is for all intents and purposes a tax regardless of Shipmans stupidity and ignorance. This is a glaring constitutional violation but of the last 10 years what is one more on top of the dog pile? This will be accepted ...but why? Is the constitution a failure or is it just our ignorance of it and unwillingness to insist that it be adhered to as the law of the land for all.

When Titor spoke of the loss of rights... well... it is here total and in full. The process of government itself is in violation of the articles of the constitution.. not the amendments but the very set up and procedure first supplied in in the original articles.

A supercongress , A normal congress that fails to coin money and set the value their of instead differing to the Federal Reserve to do that duty for them,a president that passes taxes and kills US citizens with out a trial who also invades nations for no reason befit the interest of the nation, A supreme court that is just a total failure in serving the people who attempt to bring their cases before them because they get to pick and choose what they cases shall hear denying justice to the people while at the same time failing to protect the people again by allowing the executive and legislative branches to run amok.

The very shape, form, and function of the US government under the constitution as it was originally established is completely and in full dead.

Titor spoke on it.... now things are worse than ever... we have yet to rebel in full... yet to unequivocally INSIST upon the constitution being adhered to at all times by all. Now the unrest is growing. Those Occupiers still have not gone anywhere. Will it lead to the revolutionary equilibrium ? The return to constitutional rule by any means necessary???Or shall we watch the people erode away and accept the percepts of what ever the supreme leader and his cabal decree?

Time will tell...

You seem to hit the nail on the head! I will make is simple today. Congress don't work. too many hands in a corupt cookie jar. The ows movement will give americans time to decide which direction to take. Today it is no surprize but something will be at everybodys door soon!

Samstwitch

anything to this?

Serb, You continue to clutter this thread with every self-proclaimed Time Traveler that was ever on Art Bell's Show. Enough. They are NOT related to this John Titor thread. You have 2 threads started for other videos you posted. Start your own thread for these videos, and stop posting them here.

John Titor: Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction

Titorite, I too have noticed what's happening with Obama's lack-of-support for Israel, especially how he tried push the borders back to the 1960's (can't remember specifics, but I'm sure you know what I'm referring to). It fits in with what John said would occur.

ZeoEmeraude

Num is continuing the John Titor Chat Event for an unprecedented third week in a row. I didn't see you in the last two Serb. If you want to debate then I suggest you attend the event tonight. I will be in attendance.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Serb, I moved a bunch of your posts to your topic again. Please, stop posting comments that cause the topic to go off its course. This topic is about Titor, not about time travel videos on Youtube.