I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Samstwitch

Num is continuing the John Titor Chat Event for an unprecedented third week in a row. I didn't see you in the last two Serb. If you want to debate then I suggest you attend the event tonight. I will be in attendance.

I am sooo sorry I missed this! I've been offline due to Chronic Fatigue. So bummed that I missed the chat. How was it? Could N7 post a Read Only thread (or not) with the JT Chats? Just a thought. I promise to be at a JT Chat if you have one next week. (Consider a Friday night maybe?)

damien

i dont understand for anyone to travel back in time to say one year would they not need to travel back exactly one year to the day they left seen as the earth would not be in the same place say i traveled back in time ten months would i not end up some where in space and be lost

Correct!

So no where in the constitution are you aware of any sort of taxation authority conveyed onto the office of the executive branch. Not the president nor his cabinet are allowed to pass bills of taxation... and yet

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/08/obama-couldnt-wait-his-new-christmas-tree-tax/

Here we see an cabinet of the executive branch doing just that.

What has happened? It is mandatory... the feds will decide how the money raised will be spent...it is for all intents and purposes a tax regardless of Shipmans stupidity and ignorance. This is a glaring constitutional violation but of the last 10 years what is one more on top of the dog pile? This will be accepted ...but why? Is the constitution a failure or is it just our ignorance of it and unwillingness to insist that it be adhered to as the law of the land for all.

When Titor spoke of the loss of rights... well... it is here total and in full. The process of government itself is in violation of the articles of the constitution.. not the amendments but the very set up and procedure first supplied in in the original articles.

A supercongress , A normal congress that fails to coin money and set the value their of instead differing to the Federal Reserve to do that duty for them,a president that passes taxes and kills US citizens with out a trial who also invades nations for no reason befit the interest of the nation, A supreme court that is just a total failure in serving the people who attempt to bring their cases before them because they get to pick and choose what they cases shall hear denying justice to the people while at the same time failing to protect the people again by allowing the executive and legislative branches to run amok.

The very shape, form, and function of the US government under the constitution as it was originally established is completely and in full dead.

Titor spoke on it.... now things are worse than ever... we have yet to rebel in full... yet to unequivocally INSIST upon the constitution being adhered to at all times by all. Now the unrest is growing. Those Occupiers still have not gone anywhere. Will it lead to the revolutionary equilibrium ? The return to constitutional rule by any means necessary???Or shall we watch the people erode away and accept the percepts of what ever the supreme leader and his cabal decree?

Time will tell...

i call the super congress, super commies

i dont understand for anyone to travel back in time to say one year would they not need to travel back exactly one year to the day they left seen as the earth would not be in the same place say i traveled back in time ten months would i not end up some where in space and be lost

its possible, traveling through time ACCURATELY in johns case, required precision, unless it changed with the fax

TimeNot_0

Ahem, ahem! First of all it is the Two Commandments of Jesus, so Old Testament is old testament and the Ten Commandments given to Moses is helpful, it is negated by the New Testament and the Two Commandments of Jesus.
Second, there is no singularity created by CERN or any where else as far as I know, and the physics is Chief and needed
first before any such talked about Time Distortion Gravity Displacement Unit would be built. It is not magic it is science.
Next, Titorite gets all wound up about this subject, but we were there and are original posters, which for awhile I thought Anomalies was shut down, since the website would not come up. And if it does happen, it will not be a picnic or a walk in the park, it will be about as Hell as listening to the politicians out nowadays and with the rest of the world being like it is. So, I rather focus on what is happening today and go from there then get all trumped up about some supposed time traveller. Pam can ball me out later, that is her prerogative but it will not change my bad musical playing anymore since I am older and know more about the mis-deeds perhaps being still done by others in this Country despite this government and whatever it is they think they do, which is perhaps not what some other people think they do, except with this current Administration and the rest spending and over spending like they do. Multi-national corporations is what is going on, and Titor mentioned the Nine Corporations (which I still do not know but can guess some), and I am surprised that no one has mentioned that fact about Titor's postings. But if you want entertainment make up your own rap then!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't expect to post much about this if any anymore, some teenagers are a problem in this Country especially around here in what I call aryan land, like also Merkel did not know that there were still Nazis in Germany. These politicians should give it a break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKPtfBffE8

So don't expect much from me, as in this World is not really anyone's friend and I doubt if some civilians or veterans are either in this world gone amuck to me in my opinion.
Well, Bye! I really do do other things like try and play some music again just to keep me busy or listen to music, for the Titor Subject is getting old, and still there is all that science and physics needed with other support platforms needed to even begin to have an engine capable of moving in time somehow while dragging anyone in the vicinity along, something that politicians do again, dragging along is what seems to be happening with all these current crop of laws that came out. These Catholics whatever they are, are not going to run the Vatican either, which is getting weird from the Pope also.
But then their quest is their quest and convincing the rest of the world just seems as if it is not going to happen. I wonder how a democracy (which this Country really is not - just politician talk) is going to exist with Sharia Law with these Muslims (or Egypt or Libya or anyone of those other Countries). Blah!

TimeNot_0

Oh, now excuse me, I think I have to get some mice poison (something else they changed once again to make it worse to me - ah safer, blah) perhaps or wonder if the cat is going to sleep again in my chair on the porch - but I have a lot to take to the landfill and get rid of and the chair probably is going there along with some other stuff - also costs more. Wonder who politicians talk to when they are giving a speech - it sure ain't me!
Bye and don't wish too much for Titor's future, it is not really good. Might say a prayer like the Hail Mary though, it may help, with distorted religion and anything else that appears to be going on in this world (of perhaps corruption more then they ever would wish to tell anyone or admit).

titorite

Next, Titorite gets all wound up about this subject, but we were there and are original posters, which for awhile I thought Anomalies was shut down, since the website would not come up.

Now why do you say I get all wound up on this subject? And yeah I recognize your screen name but I don't really have a way to verify if it is really you... Florida Jim I know personally and others I know personally but I don't ever remember corresponding with you at TTI. If you really are TN0 what of it? What was the point you were trying to make...? Your post kinda seemed a little disconjointed.

Liberty

Death and Hell commeth!

Titor:

You are able to change your worldine for better or worse just as I am. Although this will make me a far less interesting time traveler, these are the rules I personally try to hold to:

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bomb information.

3. I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well-being. I will not disclose names or events associated with individuals.

The quakes are marching in!

Liberty

Death and Hell commeth!

Titor:

You are able to change your worldine for better or worse just as I am. Although this will make me a far less interesting time traveler, these are the rules I personally try to hold to:

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bomb information.

3. I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well-being. I will not disclose names or events associated with individuals.

The quakes are marching in!