I found a family secret...its about time traveling. Help!

Henry2020

More to share: Ok...here are more details. I have watched 3 of my dads videos. The first 3 seem to be all about the trial and errors of his machine. Basically, he talks about it in simple terms...not like an engineer, he said he does not want to reveal to much about the details of the creation. Let me know if any of this makes sense. I will post a pic of the machine as soon I forge some trust...I just know it could end up all over the web and want to be careful. Ok, its 2 large chambers that are upright, they each have a door and small viewing window. The chambers are connected in the middle by a clear tube with a black ring in the center that has ridges or ribs, like an alternator. Their are wires, tubes, vents and switches in the center console area. On top of each chamber is a black top hat thing that is wrapped in copper type wire, with a circular alternator type thing at its base. In his videos he describes how it works, he refers to the left chamber as the Anode and the right one as the Cathode. He says that the object in the middle that wraps the clear tube is the quantum capacitor. He describes that the power source is stable and he calls it a Tokamac generator. He went on to explain that you run a cycle or journey and then enter the first chamber. You must be naked and without any foreign articles. You are then atomically reduced and transferred to the right chamber, like a teleportation process. Each chamber produces a powerful magnetic field that spins. Atoms circulates in a toroidal tube and is confined to a narrow beam by an electromagnetic field. he said variations of the technology have been in the works for decades, the concept of teleportation failed at the moment of transfer of atoms to an unconnected or controlled destination. So this machine just teleports atoms to the next chamber threw the quantum capacitor. The time travel aspect is in the quantum capacitor...which he said was like the pit stop in the spacetime continuum. He also explained that he can only go forward, never backwards, he can only interrupt time in the same location of the machine...because the right chamber must receive him. In video 3, he explains that he tested the machine and traveled 10 minutes into the future. He exited the machine saw the shop as he left it, clothes on the floor and the machine running. He wrote on a pad of paper "I was here at 3:20pm" and returned to the machine. When he exited the machine he found the note was not their, and realized that it was only 3:12pm. The process to enter the machine and exit the machine was under 2 minutes. So he stepped outside the door and listened in...at 3:20 he heard himself step out of the machine and write the note and re-enter the machine. He found the note in the future. But explained that he was concerned that he would not want to see himself and what that could cause. I will keep watching the videos and please provide advice on best way to post this evidence anonymously.

Last edited:

Henry2020

Are they tapes? Or already on a computer?
VHS tapes. I am thinking I don't need to be completely undetectable. But anonymous. I am freaked out about the government but maybe they will just right me off as a crazy hoax. Then once most of all the evidence is in the public domain they can't do much. My big concern is the machine. If they bust me for having it.

NIXIE

It sounds like some dangerous technology to me... Is there any description of how he went forward in time and then back? and I am thinking if it lost power or got unplugged and the capacitor lost charge that could be where your father was lost... sorry to have to say that.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
VHS tapes. I am thinking I don't need to be completely undetectable. But anonymous. I am freaked out about the government but maybe they will just right me off as a crazy hoax. Then once most of all the evidence is in the public domain they can't do much. My big concern is the machine. If they bust me for having it.
Use your phone to record the TV screen playing from the VCR or whatever you've got there. Or take a picture. Then you don't have to argue with people about transferring it all to digital which is a shitty way to spend your time. You can upload those here through a browser app, xenForo is mobile friendly and the attachment system accepts common file extensions. That'd be the bee's knees.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
It sounds like some dangerous technology to me... Is there any description of how he went forward in time and then back? and I am thinking if it lost power or got unplugged and the capacitor lost charge that could be where your father was lost... sorry to have to say that.
Let's see that it exists before we label it one way or the other.

Henry2020

Thank you, I did not go into the personal loss of this. I agree, I feel the mystery of my dads disappearance is based on the machine. I told my mother my theory and what I discovered dad was hiding and she did not buy it. I was 30 when he vanished...we looked for him for years and it was a painful time... we thought he may have been killed by the mob and had gambling debt since he was in Vegas a lot. We thought the government got to him over his secret work at Raytheon. But that didn't make much sense. I know he didn't run away...he was an awesome dad.

FutureMax

Maybe upload it to a video portal with password protection or private to YouTube and share password or link only with respected members here. They could be from the government too, but this way you reduce the risk of going public.

Himalayan Hermit

I'm sorry about your dad, but there are ways to rule things out. Main point is when and how did he disappear. If he disappeared from his garage/home, then you can assume that the so called machine might be the reason. If he went out to Vegas and never returned, then it's the other way around as you said (gambling debt etc).

If it's the former, then you can try putting pieces together and if there is a way to put the videos in sequence by date, time (if available), then perhaps the last video entry would provide the clues you're looking for. Perhaps he ran an experiment that did not go right, and he got stuck in some other time-era, or other time-line and could never make it back. May be he's in a happy place, may be not. I guess you can pray he's well if and wherever he is. Also, I am not sure if you should outright destroy everything. Obviously, it's your decision no matter what people say, but I would opine not to simply destroy something just because it looks dangerous or you might get kidnapped by aliens or govt. agents or what not. Do you due diligence, make notes and try to put pieces together without trying to release too much on the internet.

Once the COVID lock down is over, perhaps get some videos and photos and try to upload it from a guest wifi or something.
Waiting to hear more from you. This sounds really interesting.

Sonix

@Henry2020 , there is one thing about your story that isn't making much sense to me. If you are able to clarify, that would make your story a bit more credible. Please note that I am not dismissing your story - it is just that we get stories like this all the time and if we did not weed out the hoaxes then we wouldn't be much good in potentially assisting you. Your father disappeared in August, 1996; your family looked for him for years and it was a painful time; one theory was that he may have been killed by the mob; approximately 10 years ago, as the house is going up for sale, your father's shop finally gets breached because it needs cleaning out. My question: why, for 13-14 years, did no one enter this shop? If cleaning it out for the house sale would justify bypassing the lock, surely suspicion of death or murder would have. By my way of thinking, when he disappeared, the simpler theory that maybe he somehow knocked himself out in his shop would have arose before thinking he got murdered in Vegas. Why not look there sooner?

Last edited:

FutureMax

I don’t see why that circumstance should be clarified. Same reason why the news are full of headlines like found missing art, cars, money, jewels, papers and so on after years.