I found a family secret...its about time traveling. Help!

Henry2020

Ok, this sounds totally crazy. So I am using this forum to feel out some advice. I do not want to tell anyone, go public and need to stay anonymous for now. But I promise to be truthful and share what I can. My father was an engineer doing Quantum Mechanics in the 1980s. He worked in New Mexico at Los Alamos. In the 90's we moved to Arizona and he worked at Rathyon. He loved to build stuff in the garage, he said he was building drag racing engines. He had a section of the garage that was framed out and had a locked door, we called it his shop. On August 10, 1996 my father disappeared and our family never saw him again. For years my mother lived in the house and we never had a key to his shop. Nobody really cared about it until 10 years ago. My mother wanted to sell our old house and I told her I would clean out the shop and tear down the wall. I broke the lock and got to fish through my dads old things. I found stuff that scared the hell out of me. I found a huge double chamber machine, wires, controls, power generators, computers, video camera, tapes, his clothes laying over a chair. It was not a shop for drag engines. I took everything to my house and set it up in my garage. But have not done anything with it. But I did watch his video recordings and...well Im not crazy, perhaps he was? They are tapes of his documenting his construction of a time machine. I watched a few tapes and stopped until now. I am really freaked out and decided to make this my new project...to review all his videos and see what this family secret is all about. Any advice. I am freaked the hell out to open this can of worms...I got a good life, kids and don't want to be labeled a freak, liar, get famous or end up a crazy news story. I am also freaked out because I don't want the government knocking on my door. In his first video, he said to never share this if found, he said it was duplicated government secret technology. One other thing to add, over the years my dad would drive to Las Vegas and talk about winning money on sports and horses, he was not a big fancy guy but he would spend a lot on his shop projects and I think I know why now. This machine thing is very complex and looks like something out of the Fly movie. Please I just want advice. And will share more as I too learn more.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Obviously your dad didn't perfect his time machine. He might be stuck in the cretaceous era. I would advise you to destroy it all. Nothing good will come of it.

NIXIE

I know from experience that this story could be true and I would say you should not mess with it.. If it looks very complicated and your father never came back, I agree with "Einstein" -it is not a fully functioning machine and you should be weary of it... Destroying it all would be the best idea for you, your family and the rest of mankind.

TimeFlipper

Obviously your dad didn't perfect his time machine. He might be stuck in the cretaceous era. I would advise you to destroy it all. Nothing good will come of it.

I gotta distinct whif up the TimeFlippers legendary "nose" for sussing out previous members of Paranormalis....I could be hopelessly wrong, but maybe our latest new member Henry, might be the infamous "Lord Henry Chatterton" that twice graced our Paranormalis forums under different guises, over the previous three years....Only time will tell :sneaky:..

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
If this at all real, you should get those videos up on the internet immediately.

If you're pulling our leg, keep this going for a while longer. We're all a little stir-cray and could use the distraction.

Henry2020

If this at all real, you should get those videos up on the internet immediately.

If you're pulling our leg, keep this going for a while longer. We're all a little stir-cray and could use the distraction.
Watching all the videos is my first task, god know I have no idea how to use the machine. I want to post the videos, what is the best way to do it anonymously?

NIXIE

Watching all the videos is my first task, god know I have no idea how to use the machine. I want to post the videos, what is the best way to do it anonymously?

There is virtually no way to do it perfectly anonymously. Even if you used TOR browser, I have heard it could be overtaken/mainly hosted by "government" servers and they can piece data bits together to track down the origin/source ip address/mac address of your computer.