I found a family secret...its about time traveling. Help!

Henry2020

Thank you all for the feedback...I decided to use a forum like this because I can be shielded by the broad and sometimes unbelievable concept and discussion of time travel, while I can also reveal this bizarre family secret. I appreciate getting your perspectives, i'm sure you all have been talking about this subject long before i jumped in and it helps to try and not only make sense of this but to see what others may know. I'm sure my dad was not the only one to duplicate a government time travel machine. Not to mention the government must have built something in secret. I am going to try and copy over the videos one by one and upload them so everyone can watch them on the web. I think trust must go both ways, I think its important for me to show you I am serious and legit and i need others in the loop for my overall protection...the more people who know the better.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Don't take it personally. I've been here for SIXTEEN YEARS, back when this was TimeTravelForum.net. It's not that people don't believe any particular person, it's that we've been jaded by many, many, many "boy who cried time travel" tales.

Bringing emotion or defensive responses into the mix (from either perspective) doesn't do anything but harm the credibility of the person doing it. Say what you mean, mean what you say and the rest will take care of itself. If people want to badger you, there's a handy ignore feature here. I have one special boy on that list.

Henry2020

I might be reading too much into the post with the pic of the note pad, but it appears that you are doing your best to transcribe what he's saying while being unfamiliar with the vocabulary. Which makes it feel genuine. Or - you are extraordinarily cunning.
I'm an IT Project Manager with only a hobbyist knowledge of quantum mechanics. I believe what he's saying is "hyperfine coefficient" and he's referencing an atomic clock. Hopefully none of that equipment is dangerously radioactive.
I am definitely just trying to interpret what i am finding out and seeing. Thanks for the help. The machine has a computer console attached...its this old looking Zenith laptop, definitely 1990's. I have not tried powering anything on yet...but as i watch the videos my dad enters a long string of numbers into the keyboard...could be the "cycle" number based on an atomic clock...kike you mentioned.

Henry2020

Don't take it personally. I've been here for SIXTEEN YEARS, back when this was TimeTravelForum.net. It's not that people don't believe any particular person, it's that we've been jaded by many, many, many "boy who cried time travel" tales.

Bringing emotion or defensive responses into the mix (from either perspective) doesn't do anything but harm the credibility of the person doing it. Say what you mean, mean what you say and the rest will take care of itself. If people want to badger you, there's a handy ignore feature here. I have one special boy on that list.
Thank you. I dont mind the different responses. I am doing my best to figure it out and share as well as obtain help or feedback. Im more concerned with a knock on my door. LOL

TimeFlipper

I might be reading too much into the post with the pic of the note pad, but it appears that you are doing your best to transcribe what he's saying while being unfamiliar with the vocabulary. Which makes it feel genuine. Or - you are extraordinarily cunning.
I'm an IT Project Manager with only a hobbyist knowledge of quantum mechanics. I believe what he's saying is "hyperfine coefficient" and he's referencing an atomic clock. Hopefully none of that equipment is dangerously radioactive.

Would you kindly explain what "hyperfine coefficient" means please, as I can find nothing on the internet about it...All I get is Hyperfine Coupling and several Hyperfine Structures..,If you could also provide a link to the Hyperfine Coefficient, that would be great :)..

NIXIE

...the more people who know the better.

In my case I found the very opposite to be true...

I ruined a whole world/timeline(aka "Dimension") by telling the truth about time-travel... No lie/no fantasy involved.

The only difference in our story is I had a real schematics file for time machines that I let leak... not some sketchy machine that seems like the Brundle-Fly Maker that was possibly the demise of my father...

Just be aware of what you are doing that is all I am hoping for you- and the rest of the people of this world/dimension.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
@Henry2020 from one of your earlier postings.

"I will post a pic of the machine as soon I forge some trust...I just know it could end up all over the web and want to be careful".

How will you forge some trust?

How will you prevent it from being everywhere in this day and age?

Henry2020

@Henry2020 from one of your earlier postings.

"I will post a pic of the machine as soon I forge some trust...I just know it could end up all over the web and want to be careful".

How will you forge some trust?

How will you prevent it from being everywhere in this day and age?
Well I cant really fully hope to protect myself...be i have been asking for ideas on how to post stuff anonymously and others have been giving me ideas...plus others are giving me some really good advice on how I can reveal some evidence. Thus forging trust. As i said earlier by opening up in a time travel forum I am among people who have been talking and sharing on the subject for many years...sharing info in here offers a bit of a shield that I could just be another time travel nerd rather than catch the attention of being more legit. That offers some barriers and protection. If i called my local news and invited them over my house to see it, or just created a website to share it I would be a directly targeted. I mean I tried to tell my girlfriend and she thought I was losing my mind...she really was concerned that I was talking about having a time machine and that my dad may be stuck in time. So I realized I must find forum were I can get real answer, discussion and even challenged to better understand how to deal with this. Not sure this make sense, I thought it did. Thanks for your question.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Henry2020

I can pretty much guarantee that some unfortunate soul would be willing to kill you just to use your time machine. Some people are desperate that way. There are many people that have had tragic events in their lives that would risk life and limb to undo the damage done. So I would severely warn you to use extreme caution to insure your anonymity before divulging anything that would be convincing enough to kill for.