I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I never had the money to buy one so far but when I was younger I did buy some of the booklets that steven gibbs was selling.
maybe now is your chance, either buy this offer or make your own, im fair in my price an offer i ll give you the link to make the first version if you want one of your very own , i show all the step to make one, but for sure this 3.0 version copy right are only made by me as i dont show the innerd of it , but basically like i said, its a smaller simpler version of the hdr

Emperor Time

maybe now is your chance, either buy this offer or make your own, im fair in my price an offer i ll give you the link to make the first version if you want one of your very own , i show all the step to make one, but for sure this 3.0 version copy right are only made by me as i dont show the innerd of it , but basically like i said, its a smaller simpler version of the hdr
I agree this is a great chance and just need to get a better job first since my finances aren't that great at the moment and that good to hear that it just as good as the original hdr.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name