I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

Himalayan Hermit

24 hour test run, i leave all machine run for 24hrs to make sure a 100% every part will last,
View attachment 18144View attachment 18145
Do you also leave the Electromagnet running? In my case, it heats up if I run it for more than 10 mins.

Also, do you also test the device (beyond the electrical parts). I know that Gibbs claimed he tested every device himself (he never said whether he was doing Astral or Physical time travel).

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
no they dont overheat
i use to work for trimble geospatial as a electrical technician
, i have experience in testing and developing quality, product, my magnet are not made the same but deliver the same ohm level as gibbs, i check for level of magnetic force and they are very close but not has heavy, i think gibbs use bigger size transformator wire than i do,
cheers

Doc 05

Zenith
ready to ship
reality manipulator base unit 100us$ and the reality manipulator version 3.0 250us$ ( delivery not included)
View attachment 18146
Base unit RM at 100us$, nice.
Would this be the "entry level" HDR unit for researchers getting into the HDR world?
Does this come with your "user guide"?
What are the power requirements (110 ac) ?
Thanks

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Would this be the "entry level" HDR unit for researchers getting into the HDR world?
Thanks
And do you get a "stick" reaction?

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Thanks
Yes, i include the link to the RM page i explain how to use it , it run on 110vac
shipping not included thou
cheers

DoctorZ

And do you get a "stick" reaction?
the stick reaction is a feeling that your body energy is connecting with the unit, its not like putting his finger on glue, you need to be in sync with your chakkra energy thats basically the main requirement to use a radionic machine