Debate Is a Doomsday Event for you?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
dooms day event is not the fall of an empire..... it is the last gasping breath of mankind as a whole... the human race dew to lack of numbers, and either destroyed, or contaminated food /water suply... will just die off and be gone...

TnWatchdog

I know how you feel KC i try to emphasize whats going on in the world to friends and no one listens, they ignore it as ramblings. But Jokes on them in the end
Anyway , FYI...Saturday I had a hired hand working with me outside and the chemtrails were going crazy. I pointed out to him that they weren't normal like the deep blue sky of yesteryear. I explained that if this violation of our right to clean air was going on for our own good, we must be screwed as they are doing it every day. If they have other intentions, we are screwed so we are either screwed or screwed. I also told him to look up Executive Orders, Council of Governors, etc. to see what is happening and the rights we think we have, but don't. He told me he had realized for some time that something was up and he sensed something big happening and coming soon. I wanted to throw this out as most people I talk about the end times events, think I am nuts. The old saying...'Something is rotten in Denmark'. But now I can smell it in TN.

TnWatchdog

dooms day event is not the fall of an empire..... it is the last gasping breath of mankind as a whole... the human race dew to lack of numbers, and either destroyed, or contaminated food /water suply... will just die off and be gone...
Somewhere on this forum I posted the full length movie, 'The Day After"...find it if you can and all should watch. I think I would rather go out in a flash than to live with radiation and go out slowly. Now of course if I lived in an area that didn't get hit, or have prevailing winds I would think differently but not too many places will be safe for the following reasons. Nuclear war, earthquakes, fires, floods, radiation. contamination, disease, starvation...and then death. God help us!

BlastTyrant

Right if it is a Nuclear Holocaust everyone is screwed if we start launching Nukes at one another "N Korea" No where is Safe. If enough is Launched the Rain and Rivers will carry it to Other areas and eventually everything will be infected, it will be miserable. Probably the Worst Case Scenario

kcwildman

Beastmaster
saw that movie ((the day after)) years ago very depressing to watch... but good to know it's posted here for others to see good job Tn...... this brings into play the very difficult job of making the call, and having the nerve/heart to spare someone a long slow death of radiation poisning...... you see there are things that we will be facing that just do not fit in the little box we now live in. the world will be so much diffrent from now almost none of todays rules will apply anymore or even make sense to try and keep.... it's just is so hard to look at it and stay calm about what we will be in for..
very few can even approach the subject in a logical mannor, and deduce the probable out comes along with the choices we will have left to us in the diffrent types of events that are likely to happen.. you guys here at this site are the only folks I can even talk about it without being told how crazy I am...... THANKS .. for being here guys

TnWatchdog

Did you know? Some people have a natural tolerance to radiation and radioactive isotope absorption.
No I didn't know that but it sounds very interesting...Maybe you can start a thread regarding your statement and also what to do or what not to do regarding post nuclear/radiation, if you wish. Maybe there is stuff we need to have on hand... as it would be better to have and not need than to need and not have. Your call...