Debate Is changing the past possible

iScottIt

Dr. Quantum
@Martian
Hey mate it wasnt funny, instead of meeting a beautiful maiden like Jane Seymour i ended with up with someone looking like one of the witches from that movie Hansel and Gretel :eek: :( :LOL:

Its not all bad - this was their attempt at a 'Something about Mary' Scene - But its in her mouth
latest

emanuela

Ok I didn't read all the answers, just untill the 4th page, then I was impatient to sat that :D : let's imagine we have found the way to time travel, with the HDR, the STM or any other way, ok? And let's imagine there are other realities ok? If I time travel not in my past but in the past of one of mine parallel Emanuela and I change her past, then I go back in my timeline and I don't see any change. But what if I travel to another timeline, teach my parallel Emanuela to time travel and then say her to come in my past timeline and do the changes I need? It's like an exchange! It's a little more complicated that if exists only one timeline, but I think in that way the problem is still solved. NO?
What do you think about this idea? Do you think it could work?
Well, now we have to put into practice the way to physical time travel.
(y):meow:

emanuela

Hope I explained good what I wanted do say :D
That then I don't understand one thing: I can time travel in other parallel timeline and I can't time travel in mine? :cautious:

Angelhoney

Ok I didn't read all the answers, just untill the 4th page, then I was impatient to sat that :D : let's imagine we have found the way to time travel, with the HDR, the STM or any other way, ok? And let's imagine there are other realities ok? If I time travel not in my past but in the past of one of mine parallel Emanuela and I change her past, then I go back in my timeline and I don't see any change. But what if I travel to another timeline, teach my parallel Emanuela to time travel and then say her to come in my past timeline and do the changes I need? It's like an exchange! It's a little more complicated that if exists only one timeline, but I think in that way the problem is still solved. NO?
What do you think about this idea? Do you think it could work?
Well, now we have to put into practice the way to physical time travel.
(y):meow:
I like your idea emanuella (y)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I personally believe that in order to change the past, you will have to alter your path into the future. It stands to reason that a different future will have a different past. You may remember the old past, but others may not, if you successfully change the timeline you are on.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well, rich people don't become rich by working dead end jobs. Successful relationships don't happen by themselves. You have to make the effort to change your path into the future in order to change your past.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The past does physically change all the time. How do you explain buildings that turn into empty fields over night? Or people that walk up to you and start talking to you as if they know you? Something as simple as finding your car keys in a place you didn't leave them in.

I'm saying to change the path you are on, and you may notice changes that weren't there before.

Into the Mystic

I believe that every time a person time travels, they go to a parallel universe. This wouldn't bother me because I want to time travel and relive my life from a specific point :)