Is organized religion bad?

gonzogirl

Re: Is organized Religion BAD?

Condar said:
Religion it all it's forms and splenders is mostly here just to scare you into doing what is right and for some lots and lots of money. Now I'm not saying doing whats right is bad, that part of religion is okay with me. But an intolerent religion is something we do not need, and unfortuantly most of them are just that,

God is not known to man, if there even is one. Man wrote the bible and not with divine influence, just with their hands and minds, in order to have some control of the masses. We do not know God, we were not made in his image, infact God doesn't even have an image, he just frankly is.

Religion is good for one thing, control. And even that these days we don't need. We can do without it... but we want to believe because we can not fanthom not having a life after death. I know I don't want this to be it, but you just never ever know until of course it's too late.

I agree, most people can not handle thinking about death to begin with so I am sure that the thought of Heaven can be comforting.....
I agree God doesnt have an image....I dont like even to refer to God as He..I try not to but it is just easier in some cases..
I think that what is missing from the Bible can be downright funny..I am referring to the books that were bot good enough to make it to print so to speak..Different "rooms in hell, that sort of thing...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
I agree, most people can not handle thinking about death to begin with so I am sure that the thought of Heaven can be comforting.....
I agree God doesnt have an image....I dont like even to refer to God as He..I try not to but it is just easier in some cases..
I think that what is missing from the Bible can be downright funny..I am referring to the books that were bot good enough to make it to print so to speak..Different "rooms in hell, that sort of thing...
this is most intersting to me, cause alot of the early writtings that some say should be in the text. are not for a number of reasons, or so the scholars say.but whats left out tells a lot about what was included huh.
I have read some of the books?????? and still don't want to say they should be in,or out. I will say they make some good reading iffin ya like that sort of stuff.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well folks it looks like the (organized religion is bad) is about to be a real frase, and it looks like there starting with the Mormans/L.D.S. cult/religion.
after the news of late from the great state of Texas, and the horriable things reported. we are faced with a real problem. do we realy have a rite to interfear with the privet lives of church members/or any free American????? if we look at the marriage laws from all 50 states. like it or not, there are provisions for under age marrage in all of them. yes even Texas. now don't get me wrong on this, OK, if it was my daughter of 12/14/16 they were trying to marry off to some 50 yr old perv. they would not need a warrent to find him. just go down to the county moruge, he'll be waiting for ya just a laying there nice and quiet, right where I left him.
but thats just me, and I am kinda funny that way bout people f*%&ing with my kids/your kids/anybodys kids. and I will say it here and now, for all the world to see and hear, if I see anyone torrmenting a child. it will be the last thing they do above the dirt. this old dog will fight, if ya rattle his cage. now that said, it will be very interesting to see how this plays out. if they strip these people of there parrental rights, and take the kids. in this case, if the reports are true, I would say good, get those kids away from the childmolesters. however, this will start a trend to just say any church is a bad place, and move against it with the full force of the goons squads. it is also most likely a test to see what the sheep will do. if its legal for them to marry off there daughters under Texas law. we better not let them set a pressident of we the gov. don't like you, so your screwed. theres alot going on here to be watchfull of, and GOD help us to see it.
P.S. seems they have set up a mobile unit to do DNA testing on all the kids checking for incest. not to sure if I like that, but we have to know what went on there so I guess its ok for now. if they do prove incest whitch they prob will. it will be the last straw for me, I mean I try to give evryone an equal chance to prove there assholyness befor I tear them a new one, but this crap is way over the top
poppye sindrome yep,yep,yep get a rope boys

kcwildman

Beastmaster

oh yeh I guess this would be a perfect time to say.
why yes Gonzo, it looks as if organized religion do tend to be bad. whenever men take charge.
lets see we got.
cath. priest raping the alterboys.
mormons rapnig there daughters.
muslams pimpin out/selling as slaves there daughters.
we are not lookin to good rite now truman, no shit harry.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

People in charge of religion have control over (weak) people. The way they use this control makes the difference.
By weak, I mean children, and some weak minded people.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
People in charge of religion have control over (weak) people. The way they use this control makes the difference.
By weak, I mean children, and some weak minded people.

Num7
I am starting to think its more of a
nature of the beast kind of thing
seems every time a person is put in a place of leadership, it's not long and all sorts of crap starts crawllin out from under the porch. almost like it is all part of the deal. I don't know yet but, it puts a hole new lite on the verse bout.
come out of her my people, be in the world but not part of it,

Num7

Administrator
Staff

When someone gets power, he wants more and more of it. Then, he gets corrupted in order to have even more power.
After a short or long time, he gets kicked in the name of freedom, and another one takes he's place, and the process repeats itself.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
oh yeh I guess this would be a perfect time to say.
why yes Gonzo, it looks as if organized religion do tend to be bad. whenever men take charge.
lets see we got.
cath. priest raping the alterboys.
mormons rapnig there daughters.
muslams pimpin out/selling as slaves there daughters.
we are not lookin to good rite now truman, no shit harry.

As for the Cult in Texas, the DNA testing is a good way to keep the kids in protective custody..I think the reports say that some of the 13 year olds were or had been pregnant at some time. All these men are pervs..And the women too..I dont care if they are brainwashed..These women need to be held accountable for enabling this Sh*t...Just because a woman is female does not mean that she is too weak to have a brain and protect kids. It's a cop-out for sure.
Yeah Organized religion is bad fer sure fer sure.:mad:
But if it's not one thing it's another......

Harte

gonzogirl said:
As for the Cult in Texas, the DNA testing is a good way to keep the kids in protective custody..I think the reports say that some of the 13 year olds were or had been pregnant at some time. All these men are pervs..And the women too..I dont care if they are brainwashed..These women need to be held accountable for enabling this Sh*t...Just because a woman is female does not mean that she is too weak to have a brain and protect kids. It's a cop-out for sure.
Yeah Organized religion is bad fer sure fer sure.:mad:
But if it's not one thing it's another......

I think everyone needs to chill and remember that what's been said about these folks so far is only based on a single telephone call supposedly from some young girl at the ranch that they have never located - and the phone used to call the report in (anonymously) belongs to a person that has made false reports to police before.

Whatever these folks are doing, I hesitate to call them "pervs" until I know for a fact it is so.

In fact, I'm floored that nobody at this site has been complaining about the obvious violation of the rights of these children and their families that has taken place. (Where have you gone, Chip Lewis?)

These kids have been separated from their parents based on a single anonymous phone call from a person the cops have yet to locate.

What if none of it is true?

I mean, yeah, underage marriage and whatnot. But hey, there arelaws and nobody has been charged with any crime yet, despite the fact that it's been two weeks or so.

Did parents force their underage daughters to marry older men there? How can we say?

Harte