Is there any current confirmed TIME TRAVELERS ON HERE NOW???

Mayhem

Zenith
Everything happens for a reason, there is no such thing as living by chance or coincidence. We all have a plan that was chosen for us by God, But God also gave us free will of which will not only take us off course but will bring about the domino affect. We should of learned a lesson from Hitler did, but obviously we haven't. This lesson needs to be taught again, but this time it will be on a much larger scale. Millions will die, millions will suffer, but in the hope that we don not repeat ourselves again. God wants us to stop fighting each other, to come together as a people, one race, the human race. We all come from the same place, live on the same planet. None of us are going anywhere anytime soon, at least not till we come together to move forward to a higher consciousnesses.

A great post.:)
It was a metaphor, when the die is cast, it is up to free will to change what you have been given.

Let man not be what time shall encompasses him, let man control time.

Freak Show

i am in a sense playing of your words of wisdom me friend. Although we live in time and space, spirit does not. As we think we have all the time in the world, we do not. Instead of arguing questions of how we think things work, we should be putting our heads together trying to figure out how to stop what hasn't worked and find a new solution. I know by watching tv shows and movies we all wonder if a lot of the scenarios or scientific hypothesizes are true and can be proven to actually work. And although some have been worked into society, most are just not true and are exactly brought to the public for what they were intended for, pure entertainment. No human being can travel through time like doctor who.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Freak Show - If a human being can travel through space, why can't he travel through time? Space and time are very closely connected to each other. You are entitled to your opinion, but don't try to force your beliefs on others. And there is a saying, "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear", and I won't believe anything I hear except the direct word of God. I'd bet my life savings that God never put a roadblock on time travel that no one could get around.

My personal mission is to change history, and I'm dedicating a good part of my life to that. Surely, I did not choose this life to suffer permanently with the conditions of Earth the way they are now, and I never chose to live a life with a goal in my mind that's impossible to achieve.

Believe what you wish, but I'll go ahead and make a statement for others to read. If it is impossible for anyone to travel through time, it is impossible for an 8-year-old boy to die of a heart attack, and there's no way a heart attack can form in an 8-year-old boy. Period.

Freak Show

Well then obviously you are not listening, because God speaks to us all. And again you are not listening, because as i have stated that what i talk about is being told to me by my two guides which are Angels, Of which if you are a medium they would be happy to channel the message to you so you can see it for yourself, and you could ask any question you wanted. To answer your last statement, we all die when we're supposed to. There are two things of which you have no control of or can use your free will upon. You can not choose to be born and you have no say as to when you will die. If a doctor saves you from a heart attack, he saved your body and that's all. Your soul is a divine spirit, it does not die, it is energy in it's purest of forms. It was created by God from a part of him which makes it divine. And when it's chosen to go home, it just is no matter the human created age or circumstances. I can not guess your intelligence rating, nor would i, i would also not judge you because no one here on earth has the right to do that. But i am pretty sure there are plenty of unexplained things that happen that no one here on earth has any inclination as to why they happen. They happen because the ONE who created all makes that decision, if you chose not agree with me that's up to you and your free will. If you choose not to agree with God, i suggest you take that up with him.....Now i will use a human related term...DROP THE MIC, Period.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Freak Show - Listen, I'm sorry if I came across as upset or insulted you, but I just want to set a few things straight, as I see it.

The following is all my opinion:

My soul chose this body to be born in, and the goals I have set in my mind are there for a worthwhile reason. I'm certain God did not force my soul to be in this body, for if he did, my soul would be a slave to God, and my soul is not a slave to God. And if God forced my soul into slavery, he would be an evil tyrant, which he is not. And I fail to see how time travel could not be possible for anyone. I've time traveled in my dreams, and dreams have a lot of truth to them. When you dream, you go to another dimension. And I don't remember hearing God telling me I can't travel through time.

Do not take that last paragraph to heart, it's all my opinion.

What do the rest of you guys think of all this?: @Num7, @TimeFlipper, @TnWatchdog, @Einstein, @PaulaJedi?

Freak Show

I don't take anything to heart. I read and listen to everything you say. But part of what you say is something we were and have always been taught foremost by religion. They have told people if you do not act a certain way and do things as the bible says, then will all burn in hell. But there is no such thing as hell or the devil. God does not want you to worship all day. All he wants us to do is live our lives and help each other, but since we have free will we have gone off track with that and have ended up where we are now. If everything in the bible were true and we all lived our lives to the T as it's written, the world would be a completely different place by now, but as you and i both know, that's not happening. Which is why he believes he is misunderstood by us. And i know i will catch hell for this next statement but again as i've stated i receive my thought and messages from Angels who i have stopped asking if God wants me to do this or that. Because anything i ask them the answer i get is the direct word of God. As is One is all, all is One. Everyone goes to Heaven, there is an upper level and lower. Now i'm not saying Mother Theresa and Hitler are sitting on the same bench together having a conversation. But he is there, just on a lower level, but his soul must redeem it's for the actions it has taken. Heaven and the after life are about two things, love and forgiveness.. Although you may not of heard God telling you that you can't, but i bet he hasn't told you that you can either. Try meditation and in your mind ask the question. And if your soul chose that body, tell me where your soul originally came from.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Freak Show - Well, it's nice meeting you and knowing you, Daniel (if you don't mind being called by your name). Maybe God hasn't told me it's possible for man to time travel, but I'm sure I've been given signs that he can. I've experienced things that are too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. I don't think you believe in coincidences, and I must say, I don't either. But I've seen a lot of evidence pointing to the possibility of time travel, if you look at certain media such as videos and photos. Allow me to provide an example of such in a thread on Paranormalis: http://paranormalis.com/threads/time-traveler-posed-for-picture-in-1917.8816/

Freak Show

I'll have to check it out when i get home, i work in prison and the state computer won't allow me to watch video.. Yeah no such thing as coincidences. Like i you meet up with someone you havn't seen in 10 years, he tells you about a job, then you get it. It was supposed to happen because as with free will we take a left turn instead of a right, but still get put back on our chosen path.. Now we both know pictures and video can be manipulated. But i did say no one on earth can time travel, i didn't say someone not of this planet. Yes they are real. We are not God's only children

JimmyD

@Freak Show and @Classicalfan626

Time travel is indeed real, happening, evidence of which is everywhere. The way that some of them are done indicates that it is actually physical in some capacity.

Photographs can be altered. However, they can also serve as proof without it necessarily being about what is in the photograph. If there was a photo confirmed as being of something before it happened, whether there is anything of significance or out of place in the photo or not, it is circumstantial as well as physical evidence/proof.

(FYI, I once posted such a pic, but before I could explain it, it was deleted by some control freak moderator. There has been more than one occasion where that has happened here. Why should I ever provide such proof to Paranormalis again?)