Is time travel to the past..really possible ?

Rosco..Jones

Re: Is time travel to the past..really possible ?

I just wish i had some way of changing my past. i have always been curious and even fascinated by the possibility of time travel but every since March 30 2010 it has become an obsession, you see i lost my soulmate and two children on that horrific day and when im not thinking about suicide im thinking about timetravel...and i honestly cannot tell u which one will come first but its not looking good...again thank you for your response..

I quess you are looking to change the past and save your family. That's very noble and you must have loved your family deeply. I'm sure their deaths influenced many other lives. They may not be with you now physically, but I'm sure they are spiritually. When my wife passed, she did come to visit, more than once. She was checking to make sure I was OK.

In life we are like a catipillar than enters the cocoon and later emerges as a butterfly. You will see your family again someday. You might look at is as your family has gone on vacation, but you have to stay home and work. There are things you still need to finish up in your life before you can join them on vacation. Personally, I am looking forward to the day I die. But like you, I still have a lot of things to do first. Sit down and think about how your life affects others.

Now for a multiverse view. When you include the parallels, theere are many more versions in which they did not die. You just happen to find yourself in a version where they did. At some level (5D?), you will be able to share the experiences of all the possible lives where they lived.

In this life, you now have possiblities that were would not be there if they had survived. So, it is your job to figure out what opportunities to pursue. Make the most of your life by helping others. Get involved with kids sports, the homeless or needy, neighbors who need a hand or whatever. Try to have a positive influence in the lives of others. I'm sure your family would prefer somthing like that, rather than suicide. So don't blow your chances. Make them proud of you.

By the way, I suffer from clinical depression & anxiety disorder. I have seriously considered suicide at times. Fortunately, there is always something left to do first. There is always something new that comes up. Let me know when you figure out something for youself. Best of Luck

Himalayan Hermit

I quess you are looking to change the past and save your family. That's very noble and you must have loved your family deeply. I'm sure their deaths influenced many other lives. They may not be with you now physically, but I'm sure they are spiritually. When my wife passed, she did come to visit, more than once. She was checking to make sure I was OK.

In life we are like a catipillar than enters the cocoon and later emerges as a butterfly. You will see your family again someday. You might look at is as your family has gone on vacation, but you have to stay home and work. There are things you still need to finish up in your life before you can join them on vacation. Personally, I am looking forward to the day I die. But like you, I still have a lot of things to do first. Sit down and think about how your life affects others.

Now for a multiverse view. When you include the parallels, theere are many more versions in which they did not die. You just happen to find yourself in a version where they did. At some level (5D?), you will be able to share the experiences of all the possible lives where they lived.

In this life, you now have possiblities that were would not be there if they had survived. So, it is your job to figure out what opportunities to pursue. Make the most of your life by helping others. Get involved with kids sports, the homeless or needy, neighbors who need a hand or whatever. Try to have a positive influence in the lives of others. I'm sure your family would prefer somthing like that, rather than suicide. So don't blow your chances. Make them proud of you.

By the way, I suffer from clinical depression & anxiety disorder. I have seriously considered suicide at times. Fortunately, there is always something left to do first. There is always something new that comes up. Let me know when you figure out something for youself. Best of Luck

Awesome reply

bowtiesarecool

Re: Is time travel to the past..really possible ?

Thank You for the welcome..idk how to really conceive it their are those who say they can travel back in some sort of spirit realm and then there are those who say they have traveled back physically..i think that someday soon if it hasnt happened already we would be able to travel back somewhat like they did in bttf. I just wish i had some way of changing my past. i have always been curious and even fascinated by the possibility of time travel but every since March 30 2010 it has become an obsession, you see i lost my soulmate and two children on that horrific day and when im not thinking about suicide im thinking about timetravel...and i honestly cannot tell u which one will come first but its not looking good...again thank you for your response..

Please choose time travel! Suicide is not going to help your soulmate or your children. You must know they wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. if thinking about or working on ideas for time travel gives you solace, then please go in that direction. If you are that depressed, maybe you should seek help. However, if you go to a therapist, please do NOT mention things like time travel if you want to be able to leave. Actually, I'm not sure you should mention being suicidal either. You might try calling a hotline or something where you can remain anonymous just to talk to someone. I don't want my advice to wind up getting someone committed or something, epecially when I can see that you are indeed quite sane and just dealing with some very serious personal issues. I am very sorry for your loss and I wish you luck in finding comfort and healing and I hope to continue seeing you here so that we know you are all right and have not taken your own life. You seem like a very kind, caring person, and obviously quite intelligent and thoughtful. We need more people like you in this world, so please stay in it.

Shapeshifter

Is it really possible...can it be done today? One gentleman sed in an interview that he was contacted by letter by his future self about things that were going to happen in his life...does anybody believe that this is really possible, that i would somehow be able to transport myself back thru time (physically not astrally) to March 15, 2010. If so please tell me in all seriousness how i could achieve this.

I see this post was from a couple of years ago.. How are you doing there Alejandroluis??? Hopefully things have improved and you have found some comfort either from time travel (or even trying to figure out time travel) or other means. I feel your pain, and unfortunately a bit harshly recently. I also lost a soul mate but he chose to leave me and that is a terrible kind of pain for me (not trying to say I know how you feel cause I see its' different, but just from my perspective it feels like I lost all that really mattered to me at this point in my existence) but I also know what it's like to lose loved ones to death. I lost my best childhood friend in the 911 attacks. Fortunately he visited me several times for the first couple of years after in order to comfort me and so have other friends who have passed on. So for me right now it's harder when I don't hear from someone living whom I love dearly who does not wish to be in touch for his own personal reasons which he doesn't really share either. It's been confusing to say the least (and abrupt and shocking). So I know how it feels to want to go back and change something too, that's a big motivator for me to be here searching too. I do see that when I have suffered great loss and pain it pushes me to ask the hard questions about life's mysteries and to push the boundaries of what's possible because otherwise life sort of 'as we know it' or as we are taught it to be seems pretty useless and pointless, if we aren't to learn, if we aren't to gain something from the experience. I would prefer at this point to learn without the pain but looking back I see that my larger shifts in conscious awareness have come from the suffering. It forced me out of my sleep in a way. I am not saying still that I think this is a great system of learning. LOL. But just saying this is one way I cope, to try to see it for that. Also I cope by distracting my mind with solving puzzles (like time travel) as well. So yes, whatever works for you, do that, but trust me I know what it's like to want to leave this plane of existence. Many times the reasons I haven't are simply that I am not afraid to do so because of the unknown and then I also think about the pain it would cause those I would be leaving, even those I am not that close to, just who are somehow dependent on me. In the worst of times the only thing keeping me here is my cat who has been with me for 18 years. And I could just not leave him, ever. So I think he has stuck around as long as he has to be make sure that I am okay. :) So yes, I hope you are well and please report any of your time traveling findings! :)

TimeTravel_00

After the coming civil war, the fighting diamondbacks will revive the U.S. military and operate a black ops unit of the special forces, based out of McDill Airforce base in Tamp, FL. The unit is known as the 177th, a unit dedicated to time travel operations using the G.E. C204 Time Displacement Unit. A requirement for every member of the unit as their 1st assignment is to travel back in time to spend time with a lost loved one. John Titor spent his time with his ill wife, before she passed away. He also traveled back to 2000 to spend time with his father before he passed away. No one here will judge you. This is the real value of time travel.

bowtiesarecool

Ah. I did not notice myself that this post was from a couple of years ago. Sorry about that. I hope you are well, alejandroluis.

I am very sorry for your losses as well, Shapeshifter. And I know what you mean about your cat. Mine have saved my life on many occasions throughout the years for the same reasons.

Warren York

Is it really possible...can it be done today? One gentleman sed in an interview that he was contacted by letter by his future self about things that were going to happen in his life...does anybody believe that this is really possible, that i would somehow be able to transport myself back thru time (physically not astrally) to March 15, 2010. If so please tell me in all seriousness how i could achieve this.

On 24 April 2013 20:15, PSIentific <[email protected]> wrote:
Where in nature is an example of an event going back in TIME taking place? Example:
Entanglement is an example of Forward TIME. It seems one has to go forward first before
They can go back in TIME due to the forward arrow of TIME. Any thoughts?

Pondering,
Warren

walt willis

At one time I would have said NO! But not too many years ago folks thought that the sun revolved around the earth and that the earth was flat. It helps to keep an open mind and no an empty head when it comes to science matters.

Remember how long I kept my secret about seeing aliens and that there are many that will take that information to the grave rather then risk looking foolish to thier family and friends.