Is time travel to the past..really possible ?

bobby harris

Hi Bobby Harris,
I am sure if your destiny to meet your great great grandparents, time travel professor is around this year you will meet.
Please keep updated if you had find him.

well if the professor was around this year i would have already met him so far i haven't seen him as yet and do know where there is one at or located to find him or the right one to help me who doesn't think i am just crazy

Secretman3811

bo
Hi Bobby Harris,
I am sure if your destiny to meet your great great grandparents, time travel professor is around this year you will meet.
Please keep updated if you had find him.

well if the professor was around this year i would have already met him so far i haven't seen him as yet and do know where there is one at or located to find him or the right one to help me who doesn't think i am just crazy

bobby Harris i just wonder what kind of remote viewing or cd do you listin to it and where can i find this CDs i would like to try it my self also..so write back thank

Amazing Universe

Inter-dimensional travel and time travel are one in the same. Whenever you make a shift in time you leave that universe behind. There are an infinite variety of parallel universes living right on top of each other. Inter-dimensional travelers operate on the wave levels of a slightly different frequency, as do some humans. In humans, this creates a bleeding effect through the higher dimensions. This is why some people (very few) who are in tune with higher dimensions, can communicate with spirits, aliens, or loved ones that have transitioned from this life; from this earthly dimension.

In galactic travel, space-time wormholes can be stabilized and used for trans-time communication and time travel. A wormhole is a funnel-shaped tunnel that can connect one complete universe with another or two separate regions of the same universe. In other words, in traveling hundreds of light-years (trillions of miles), dimensions and vast regions can be skipped over - dimension jumping.

Time travel is also based on Einstein's Special Relativity, and Zero Point Energy. Inter-galactic time travelers have tapped into zero point energy by manipulating electromagnetic waves, which allows them to warp time and space.

Universal entities are far more advanced than the human species, because Interstellar civilizations use technologies that interface with consciousness and thought - Humans don't. This is why Lord Martin Rees, president of the Royal Society and astronomer to the Queen, stated, "the existence of extra terrestrial life may be beyond human understanding." He went on to say, "I suspect there could be life and intelligence out there in forms we can’t conceive." Just as a chimpanzee can’t understand quantum theory, there are aspects of cosmic reality that are far beyond the capacity of the human brain.

walt willis

Is it really possible...can it be done today? One gentleman sed in an interview that he was contacted by letter by his future self about things that were going to happen in his life...does anybody believe that this is really possible, that i would somehow be able to transport myself back thru time (physically not astrally) to March 15, 2010. If so please tell me in all seriousness how i could achieve this.

At one time I would have said NO! But not too many years ago folks thought that the sun revolved around the earth and that the earth was flat. It helps to keep an open mind and no an empty head when it comes to science matters.

Remember how long I kept my secret about seeing aliens and that there are many that will take that information to the grave rather then risk looking foolish to thier family and friends.

Are you really THE Walt Willis? I am just listening to a youtube video on him someone posted here. :)

Guilty as charged…did my life story sound fake or real to you?
I thought my life was normal but kept it private for a very long time because most people thought it was not true.
Still looking for others like me.

Agentnumber06

Is it really possible...can it be done today? One gentleman sed in an interview that he was contacted by letter by his future self about things that were going to happen in his life...does anybody believe that this is really possible, that i would somehow be able to transport myself back thru time (physically not astrally) to March 15, 2010. If so please tell me in all seriousness how i could achieve this.

not if you have a Tardis and a Sonic screwdriver

Warren York

I've been working on this problem since 1989. This may help. My professor my senior College year in Physics was like the Master-him and the Grasshopper-me. He told me if I ever had a problem in physics to look to nature for the answer. Example: Man knew birds-nature could fly so
this means man can also fly he just needed to figure out how to do it. Man did. So nature is saying it is possible. Now with Time Travel the math
says it is possible so I went looking in nature to see where nature shows it is possible. I found three places. One of the three places is at the quantum
and atomic level there is a thing called "tunneling". That is where an electron is on one side of a barrier. It is able to what is called tunneling to the other
side of the barrier with no travel between. Another example is when an atom is lazed the electron jumps from one energy level to a higher level. It then
falls back down to the lower level. It does all this with no time in transit. Quantum Jumps as they call it. These are just two examples. The electron is
considered a physical particle so nature is telling us that it is possible. All we have to do now is figure out how. I feel I am well on the trail of this but
free time is limited to put the attention it needs. I already have evidence it has taken place. Interested parties may contact me direct to my PC e-mail.
[email protected] Warren York