Is time travel to the past..really possible ?

mysteriousmoon

yes it is!!! if you clear your mind and think of nothing but that time period things will become clear as day as if you are sitting right there in that time! and you can't alter the past that way!

bobby harris

hey all i had to stop in here i was thinking if explaining something really unusual that happened to me recently when i went to bed at night suddenly i dont know how long it took i began to hear sounds of horses and people and there i was standing in the 19th century i was with a horse and a covered wagon going to my ancestors home plantation i heard voices of the slaves who held a rife at me i said whoa i am not an enemy i am here to see harris family there was a man with me he was a professor whoever he was he said to him this man is the descendant of mr harris he is the great great grandson he is from the future 150 years later from the year 2013 and i can see clearly i stood there it was on december 23 1860 and going to the house for christmas eve on following evening of the 24th i was asked to change into suit like wear of that time period that evening the man went downstairs to the parlor what is known as the living room of that time in the parlor i heard people talking and he was in there by the fireplace... he said them evening maam gentlemen i have some one to meet you mr.harris and to this family he called me and come on in i walked in there and there was many people and he turned around and saw me and said this is your descendant (your great great grandson) he is from the future a time traveler he came here to see the family he is from the year 2013 he said this your grandfather and this is his wife i saw her wow the others he introduced me to them this is your great great cousins and aunts uncles were there i bid them good evening maam and gentlemen they were delighted to meet me.they said welcome. merry christmas. i thought wow what a family i had of that time. beautiful house too. me and my great great grandfather took a walk outside and with his wife too we walked i was there for few days and suddenly something was grabbing me and there a portal of some sort whatever it was may not have been a portal it was pulling me away from them she said NO NO NO dont go back please dont go dont leave us he tried to pull me back i was sucked in and i woke up and know i was back in the future then had only a dream he is hurting they are hurting saddened i am gone i didnt want to come back wanted to really stay there. he was looking so bad like he was gonna die of not having me there at his plantation i heard a voice telling him and her he will come back he will.... now i am working on how this can be done it seems i was really there consiously i cant explain it any better but i do know i must have been summoned to the year 1860 december i am not sure how its gonna work. i want to be able to do it physically not consious i am gonna be gone tomorrow to chancellorsville for the 150th anniversary of the civil war battle of may 1863 when jackson was shot that night by the 18th NC who mistakenly shot him, so i wont be online till sunday night when i return home......... any ideas how i can successfully find a way to achieve this somehow

Shapeshifter

Wow Bobby Harris, that is interesting, but I don't know what to say. I am new here and in the investigation process. I don't know yet from my reading about it how effective something like the HDR really is, so for me right now I think our minds are powerful enough to be able to at least view a past event and travel there astrally, but I don't know much yet about physical time travel and how it's done and how much you can change, etc. But I find it very fascinating. I am also very interested in the parallel universe theories and that time is essentially all happened (past and future) in all of the possible different scenerios but in parallel universes and we can access these (And do shift into different ones all of the time by the different thoughts and choices we make) through our minds. So I would say (and since Samstwitch just mentioned this movie Somewhere in Time) something like in the movie where you would have to convince your mind you are there and that would mean those thoughts are stronger than any other. That's the trick, getting rid of doubt. So maybe tailoring a hypnosis CD just for this purpose and listening over and over and doing hours of meditation?
IDK.

But your story did remind me of a much more brief experience I had recently as well. I had been listening to this RV (remote viewing) CDs (that also use hypnosis) and after as I was lying in bed, but not sleeping yet, I was just staring at my wall in the dark and it was like I started to see my own face but in another reality and then I merged into myself and was transported to a totally different era. I was in a different body, but I knew it was 'me' and I was walking on this cobblestone street in what looked like some European city but I wasn't sure which but it could have been an old American one as well because it was probably 1920s or 30s, maybe even 40s from what I could see of the clothing people were wearing and what I was wearing.. so I saw it very vivid, unlike a dream and it was raining a little but I didn't have an umbrella and these two men were near me, black men with black hats and suits (old style, like zut suits, we associate with mobsters) and they called to me 'Henrietta' they said, clear as day I heard them and I looked at my arm and it was dark skin (I am white) and I saw my dress and chunky heeled shoes. And then my cat meowed and I was pulled right out of it and totally disoriented and sort of winded. It was pretty odd/freaky. I thought I must have visited a past incarnation (which again depending on how you view time is really still happening 'now')..

So that's my input, good luck and please update us! :)

Shapeshifter

And thanks Bowtiesarecool for your thoughts/sharing and wishes. Am doing all right, some days better than others. :)

One thing that helps lately, I have been cooresponding with a somewhat famous psychic/aura reader and she talks a lot about parallel realities and how to access them. And I told her what I wanted different and she pointed out to me that my beliefs where in conflict. And (again like the movie Somewhere in Time) I had to really believe in the reality I wanted in order to step into it. So it's similar to the whole positive thinking/ manifesting new age talk, but presented in a way that actually helps me more.

For example I had some pain start yesterday that I have had chronically for most of my life and when it started I thought that I am living in a parallel reality/universe in which I don't have pain and I kept reminding myself of that and acting more the way someone would who didn't have that problem I was having and you know what, it really really worked! Soon it was gone almost like it had never been there. And I am fine today. :)

She also relates it to radio stations and how there are many of them all around us all of the time but we have to tune into one at time (can't experience/sense them all at once) and so we just change the dial to get to the other station we want to be at, but since our beliefs are involved it's hard for most of us to jump from really different places on the dial, so it's usually a gradual change. And also since we are all energy beings and everything is made of energy she said it's just a frequency shift and you change your frequency and thoughts/emotions are these frequencies, you have to be at the frequency that is the same as the world you want to inhabit in order to go there.

Anyway interesting stuff!

Shapeshifter

Is it really possible...can it be done today? One gentleman sed in an interview that he was contacted by letter by his future self about things that were going to happen in his life...does anybody believe that this is really possible, that i would somehow be able to transport myself back thru time (physically not astrally) to March 15, 2010. If so please tell me in all seriousness how i could achieve this.

At one time I would have said NO! But not too many years ago folks thought that the sun revolved around the earth and that the earth was flat. It helps to keep an open mind and no an empty head when it comes to science matters.

Remember how long I kept my secret about seeing aliens and that there are many that will take that information to the grave rather then risk looking foolish to thier family and friends.

Are you really THE Walt Willis? I am just listening to a youtube video on him someone posted here. :)

bobby harris

Wow Bobby Harris, that is interesting, but I don't know what to say. I am new here and in the investigation process. I don't know yet from my reading about it how effective something like the HDR really is, so for me right now I think our minds are powerful enough to be able to at least view a past event and travel there astrally, but I don't know much yet about physical time travel and how it's done and how much you can change, etc. But I find it very fascinating. I am also very interested in the parallel universe theories and that time is essentially all happened (past and future) in all of the possible different scenerios but in parallel universes and we can access these (And do shift into different ones all of the time by the different thoughts and choices we make) through our minds. So I would say (and since Samstwitch just mentioned this movie Somewhere in Time) something like in the movie where you would have to convince your mind you are there and that would mean those thoughts are stronger than any other. That's the trick, getting rid of doubt. So maybe tailoring a hypnosis CD just for this purpose and listening over and over and doing hours of meditation?
IDK.

But your story did remind me of a much more brief experience I had recently as well. I had been listening to this RV (remote viewing) CDs (that also use hypnosis) and after as I was lying in bed, but not sleeping yet, I was just staring at my wall in the dark and it was like I started to see my own face but in another reality and then I merged into myself and was transported to a totally different era. I was in a different body, but I knew it was 'me' and I was walking on this cobblestone street in what looked like some European city but I wasn't sure which but it could have been an old American one as well because it was probably 1920s or 30s, maybe even 40s from what I could see of the clothing people were wearing and what I was wearing.. so I saw it very vivid, unlike a dream and it was raining a little but I didn't have an umbrella and these two men were near me, black men with black hats and suits (old style, like zut suits, we associate with mobsters) and they called to me 'Henrietta' they said, clear as day I heard them and I looked at my arm and it was dark skin (I am white) and I saw my dress and chunky heeled shoes. And then my cat meowed and I was pulled right out of it and totally disoriented and sort of winded. It was pretty odd/freaky. I thought I must have visited a past incarnation (which again depending on how you view time is really still happening 'now')..

So that's my input, good luck and please update us! :)

well it certainly did happen to me i had for like 3 or 4 nights in a row from the 19th century life there and i did keep seeing it for those nights and it was really wonferful but i do think i was there somehow because i kept hearing that those civil war soldiers who died on battlefields are here too we can hear them and sometimes even see them they come through some portal or something people have seen them soldiers on the field and then they slowly dissappear back to where they came from and thats all i know on that one. for mine my great great grandparents are heart broken i am trying to find a way to reach back to them and see about how that might work i am trying any way i can to physically go to december 1860 to the plantation where they are now i know this is real because there was a reason why i saw it and was there when i was pulled back here they tried to grab me to stop losing me i feel like they are heart broken and i know somehow they are looking for me i dont even know who a time travel professor is or how i can find one to help me with time travel physically travel back through time to the year 1860 and go to the house to let them know i am back and they would come running to me i know that much...... but finding a time travel professor is next to being impossible as it seems i dont know what i am going to do about it. but am not giving up on this to go back in time and be there with the family for sure this is where they want me to be is with them......

bobby harris

Bobby Harris, Your story sounds like how Christopher Reeve Time Travels in Somewhere in Time.

welll in terms of that i know it may sound like that but its more real than that it lasted for several nights in a row and it wouldnt stop so i know i am now searching for new options to try going back in time physically somehow and i will try to do something to find a way even finding a time travel professor who could even direct me what to do to do this, so for now i am gonna see how this might work out for me i will keep this updated at some time.

mia

Hi Bobby Harris,
I am sure if your destiny to meet your great great grandparents, time travel professor is around this year you will meet.
Please keep updated if you had find him.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

Is it really possible...can it be done today? One gentleman sed in an interview that he was contacted by letter by his future self about things that were going to happen in his life...does anybody believe that this is really possible, that i would somehow be able to transport myself back thru time (physically not astrally) to March 15, 2010. If so please tell me in all seriousness how i could achieve this.

Yes time travel Physically is utherly possible, you just need the proper equipement, the time line coexist , every moment of existence,are like a file on a hardrive even do you click delete you can always go back and retrieve it,
if need more call me
skype ; thinkharder2

because its way too long to write here