Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler?

Samstwitch

If i were to come here to this forum from the future, you would see some type of video and documentation about my time and the device itself regardless of any rules that I might violate.

John Titor did this. He gave us photos and documents, and he answered all the questions put to him in one way or another without wavering. Still he was not believed. People met him with great anger. People became very violent over his claims and threatened anyone thought to be connected to him...and they still do today! I believe John was a real time traveler.

John was a believer in Jesus Christ too. He just didn't preach it.

Jesus told the truth. He performed every kind of miracle, including raising the dead. People called him a liar and hated him for it. He was tortured and crucified for it...and today He still isn't believed, but He is the Son of God. God gave us Bible Prophecy that's 100% correct to prove that Jesus is His Son, still people don't believe. I believe Jesus is the Son of God.

I agree that timetraveler2063 needed to answer more questions, but scaring him to death wasn't the answer. No offense Pamela, but I think your approach would have warded-off even a real time traveler. Think about it...if you had scheduled your first Chat with John Titor, and before you even got to the Chat room, if you had posted a Comment like you did for timetraverler2063, do you think John would have shown up? I don't.

Samstwitch

This is why I decided not to debunk this tale. This person is not a time traveler

No offense, but...As if you are all-knowing, knowing who is and who isn't a time traveler, and all-powerful having the power to debunk...I don't think so. Only God has that kind of knowledge and power. :rolleyes:

ZeoEmeraude

No offense, but...As if you are all-knowing, knowing who is and who isn't a time traveler, and all-powerful having the power to debunk...I don't think so. Only God has that kind of knowledge and power.

I'm not offended one bit. I never claimed to be all-knowing..I was offering up my views on the topic. And who are you to even try to call me out on my opinions? As I said, I didn't want to debunk the claims made by the poster. I keep an open mind..but i'm also a realist. We are talking about a person who claims to be from the future. Now, the fact that he/she added in some religious beliefs into the mix only makes it more complicated. I grew up in a Catholic/Buddhist family. I know all about the end times according to a book written by man. I know where I stand when it comes to my beliefs...and I don't try to trample on the beliefs of others to prove a point. And yes..I do have the power to debunk anyone I feel may be lying to my face...we all have that power. It's called being skeptical. Please don't slide your religious beliefs on me as recompense for a hoaxers tale. If you actually read the post you would see that while I am skeptical, I still want to believe the tale. I have seen sooooooooooo many folks come here in previous years claiming the same shit..only to be debunked when the story doesn't pan out. I just don't jump on the bandwagon when a snake-oil peddler tries to sell me Kool-Aid. It's good to have faith...It's good to believe in God, but God aint posting here. And don't try to suffocate me with your faith...we all have different views on that. Again no offense taken...but you might take it that way as you seem wrapped up in the tale. And what are folks doing by asking 800 questions? Debunking.

TimeNot_0

I don't think we are in end times according to any religion, just bad times. Remember that all of us make the future as to what it will be, and I don't think that anyone including politicians have a clear answer to any of it. No one does.

There was no way to lean either one way or the other because it all may just be more radical leanings that leave the way to a better future worse off then what good could happen. There are people trying to lead to a better future, better to be one of those people instead of one of the others who are making things worse.

PamelaM

Sam..i haveto say no one really rattled John . He stayed strong through
Everything. He answered and explained every question he was allowed to.
And it was more than a yes or no.

This guy claimed it was part of his mission to answer questions.
When the questions got hard he bolted. I don't know what people in private
Said or asked him. But how can you forsake your mission? He was pretty good
At ignoring questions he could have ignored emails or private messages.

And if he didn't like me or others he still could have had a private chat with you.

I also don't see how any of what I said upset him...unless he was Lieing.
If he was real a simple. "Yes." Or "iam." Would have been enough.

I know you are upset he left but I don't think it was because if me.
If it was because of me it was not my intent to upset or offend him in
Any way I only wanted the truth. And like I said he still could have had his chat
With you and you only. He still can actually.

He cannot expect people to openly trust what he says in such an evil world.
We are expected to ask questions.
If such was not the case everyone would follow every false prophet that
Came along....without question.

Think about it Sam. It is why most people are going to openly follow the antichrist
When he gets revealed in the world.

God even gave us scriptures in the bible to protect us because he knows how
We are. For this guy to just bolt because he claims some people upset him
Then you have to ask why did that upset him? If he was here to answer questions
He failed his mission. This is no ones fault but his own.

Jasmine

Sam..i haveto say no one really rattled John . He stayed strong through
Everything. He answered and explained every question he was allowed to.
And it was more than a yes or no.

This guy claimed it was part of his mission to answer questions.
When the questions got hard he bolted. I don't know what people in private
Said or asked him. But how can you forsake your mission? He was pretty good
At ignoring questions he could have ignored emails or private messages.

And if he didn't like me or others he still could have had a private chat with you.

I also don't see how any of what I said upset him...unless he was Lieing.
If he was real a simple. "Yes." Or "iam." Would have been enough.

I know you are upset he left but I don't think it was because if me.
If it was because of me it was not my intent to upset or offend him in
Any way I only wanted the truth. And like I said he still could have had his chat
With you and you only. He still can actually.

He cannot expect people to openly trust what he says in such an evil world.
We are expected to ask questions.
If such was not the case everyone would follow every false prophet that
Came along....without question.

Think about it Sam. It is why most people are going to openly follow the antichrist
When he gets revealed in the world.

God even gave us scriptures in the bible to protect us because he knows how
We are. For this guy to just bolt because he claims some people upset him
Then you have to ask why did that upset him? If he was here to answer questions
He failed his mission. This is no ones fault but his own.
Wow that's funny he answered all my questions. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he answer all your questions to Samstwitch? Now I have to agree I don't think he left because of you we have no idea what kind of messages he was getting from people.

jaquon

1. Timetraveler2063:
I beseech you in the name of Jesus to tell us whether you are a real honest to goodness time traveler or not.

Timetraveler2063 has bailed on a scheduled Chat, and he said he will not be answering any more questions here. In 3 more weeks this book will be sealed. :rolleyes:
Not a shock no one here gave the guy a chance. Hell before he made any predictions everyone here was calling him fake and that John T was right. Come on!!

TimeNot_0

"tsunami hitting Texas" - no I don't think so. Afterall Japan was hit by one from the ocean, the Gulf of Mexico is not really an ocean - maybe a hurricane, but no, no tsunami. Something like that may was suppose to hit the Eastern Coast of the USA from the Azores (Islands) or something perhaps but even then, that is across an ocean.

Maybe waves of water coming into land from a hurricane, but then that is not really a tsunami, not the same thing, and not as huge.

Right now with the hurricane, 3-5 feet of water may hit Tampa with this latest hurricane taking out Cuba and such (forget the name of this hurricane) and still going to be after this weekend hitting the Florida Keys.
It may hit Mobile, Alabama, and get as far west as New Orleans, perhaps, depending on how it tracks. But Texas is further away, even though there are suppose to be up to 17 hurricanes this season or so according to how they are thinking right now.

Liberty

Peregrini, You might already have your answer. Timetraveler2063 has bailed on a scheduled Chat, and he said he will not be answering any more questions here. In 3 more weeks this book will be sealed. :rolleyes:

If he was he should be glad to explain the tribulation we are about to see! Other would be time travelers EXPLAIN whats new in technology and a few events! Qronos did a good job! We need asnwers not repeats!