Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler?

kristy

I suppose so. But I live in California. You moved away. But earthquakes are just as common as rain over here. And they occur worldwide, not just here. I just felt it was necessary NOT to alarm everyone over something that will happen anyway. But keep on posting. I enjoy reading what you have to say.

I still have 2 sons in California. I'm sure my posts aren't alarming anyone, let alone everyone. Judging from the posts on this thread and other related threads, I believe overall I'm the only one giving the forecasts from these two self-proclaimed time traveler's any consideration, as far as them possibly being credible.

There is another difference of opinion. I don't think there is any possibility of credibility for TimeTraveler2063. But it is a bit amusing. I look for evidence of time travel in different ways than you do. Although you may realize that I do believe time travel exists. It's just in the wrong hands most of the time. A couple of years ago, a man walked into FBI offices with the intent of killing people. He had the element of surprise on his side. Yet he was shot dead before he could get his gun out. Was a time machine involved? If so, then the FBI has access.
Well he's made a difference in my life! I for one think he is real!

trekie4ever

Well he's made a difference in my life! I for one think he is real!

Check the shadow people thread for a transcript of my pm's with time traveller.

And Kristy I would've messaged you anyhow :p. But I probably would've completely missed seeing your post.

Peregrini

Samstwitch;
Do you enjoy playing Limbo? Because you are really bending over backward for this guy.
Don't get me wrong. While we don't agree on this TT thing, I do really like you and I have found many of your posts interesting, but with this guy... I know you want to give him a chance...the benefit of a doubt... but I can't.

I wonder what will happen! I'm keeping up with the news on the Internet. So far I've seen meteor sightings that happened between August 23-26, 2012, and earthquakes in California and the Philipines.
Meteors, earthquakes, and Tsunamis...that's what tt2063 predicted, so that's what I'm looking for. Maybe we'll get visited by UFO's too!

meteor sightings that happened between August 23-26, 2012
That would be the Perseid meteor shower it happens every year.
Watch, I'm going to make a prediction... here goes;
There will be a lot of meteors sighted on Aug. 12th 2013
There will be a lot of meteors sighted on Aug. 12th 2014
There will be a lot of meteors sighted on Aug. 12th 2015
BTW, you can make a lot of future predictions if you visit this site.
Perseid meteor shower peak 2012 - Aug 12, 2012
and earthquakes in California and the Philipines
Now that's a fantastic prediction. Who would have ever thought that there might be earthquakes in either California or the Philippines. Maybe he will really amaze us with a prediction of quakes in Japan too.

But then, we should stop calling this guy's comments "predictions" since he is , according to him, relating things from his past. He is "informing" us... not predicting...but he is certainly "preaching"... if you believe anything he says...and I don't...

Samstwitch

Do you enjoy playing Limbo? Because you are really bending over backward for this guy.
Don't get me wrong. While we don't agree on this TT thing, I do really like you and I have found many of your posts interesting, but with this guy... I know you want to give him a chance...the benefit of a doubt... but I can't.

I'm watching for indications that might lead to his forecasts. He predicted that in 2012 meteors would pass very close to earth, causing volcanoes to awaken, 2 major earthquakes, and tsunamis that would flood up to 100 feet inland in some areas. Those are very distinct and bold predictions. Hence, I am watching for news articles that are related.

I often times call his forecasts, predictions. His predictions would have to happen exactly as foretold for me to become a believer in him being a time traveler.

Think what you like. I will continue my research as always.

jaquon

Samstwitch;

I wonder what will happen! I'm keeping up with the news on the Internet. So far I've seen meteor sightings that happened between August 23-26, 2012, and earthquakes in California and the Philipines.
Meteors, earthquakes, and Tsunamis...that's what tt2063 predicted, so that's what I'm looking for. Maybe we'll get visited by UFO's too!

meteor sightings that happened between August 23-26, 2012
That would be the Perseid meteor shower it happens every year.
Watch, I'm going to make a prediction... here goes;
There will be a lot of meteors sighted on Aug. 12th 2013
There will be a lot of meteors sighted on Aug. 12th 2014
There will be a lot of meteors sighted on Aug. 12th 2015
BTW, you can make a lot of future predictions if you visit this site.
Perseid meteor shower peak 2012 - Aug 12, 2012
and earthquakes in California and the Philipines
Now that's a fantastic prediction. Who would have ever thought that there might be earthquakes in either California or the Philippines. Maybe he will really amaze us with a prediction of quakes in Japan too.

But then, we should stop calling this guy's comments "predictions" since he is , according to him, relating things from his past. He is "informing" us... not predicting...but he is certainly "preaching"... if you believe anything he says...and I don't...
It's one thing to say he' not a TT. You seem to be upset over his preaching.

Peregrini

Samstwitch;
If you wouldn't mind and if you have even gone to this length, would you post a list of 2063's actual predictions or forecasts. A link to the post itself, if possible, would allow for checking context. You can tell me that, if I want it then do it myself, and I will but if you have already done so in your research, I would appreciate the assistance.

jaquon;
I am not "upset" over his preaching. I doubt his sincerity. I have been skeptical of him since he first posted here. I will join Samstwitch and wait for results to reveal the truth. I am curious though, what will some of you have to say if and when he is exposed as fake? If he is proven to be true... I will immediately apologize and give him his due. I am not the least bit concerned with that outcome though.

Samstwitch

Samstwitch;
If you wouldn't mind and if you have even gone to this length, would you post a list of 2063's actual predictions or forecasts. A link to the post itself, if possible, would allow for checking context. You can tell me that, if I want it then do it myself, and I will but if you have already done so in your research, I would appreciate the assistance.

jaquon;
I am not "upset" over his preaching. I doubt his sincerity. I have been skeptical of him since he first posted here. I will join Samstwitch and wait for results to reveal the truth. I am curious though, what will some of you have to say if and when he is exposed as fake? If he is proven to be true... I will immediately apologize and give him his due. I am not the least bit concerned with that outcome though.

YESTERDAY I sent Boss (Num7) a document with ALL of timetraveler2063's posts, so he can convert them to PDF, so I can post them on the Forum. When I get them in PDF format I will post them. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this to share the information with people who are interested in finding out the truth.

You asked, "I am curious though, what will some of you have to say if and when he is exposed as fake?"
Answer: In that case, we will say, oh he is a fake! Nothing ventured, nothing gained...which means, If you do not take risks, you will never accomplish anything. Or, it is necessary to take risks in order to achieve something.

Either he is real or he is fake. We have NOTHING to lose by researching the possibilities, and everything to gain. We are gathering evidence to find out which one he is. This is not a contest. How small-minded some people are for thinking ridiculous ideas like that. I'm like Josh Gates of Destination Truth...I don't always know what I'll find, but I know what I'm looking for...The truth. And you ridicule those of us who aspire to find it! :rolleyes:

jaquon

Samstwitch;

jaquon;

YESTERDAY I sent Boss (Num7) a document with ALL of timetraveler2063's posts, so he can convert them to PDF, so I can post them on the Forum. When I get them in PDF format I will post them. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this to share the information with people who are interested in finding out the truth.

You asked, "I am curious though, what will some of you have to say if and when he is exposed as fake?"
Answer: In that case, we will say, oh he is a fake! Nothing ventured, nothing gained...which means, If you do not take risks, you will never accomplish anything. Or, it is necessary to take risks in order to achieve something.

Either he is real or he is fake. We have NOTHING to lose by researching the possibilities, and everything to gain. We are gathering evidence to find out which one he is. This is not a contest. How small-minded some people are for thinking ridiculous ideas like that. I'm like Josh Gates of Destination Truth...I don't always know what I'll find, but I know what I'm looking for...The truth. And you ridicule those of us who aspire to find it! :rolleyes:
I agree 100%.