Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
On August 19, 2012 I emailed timetraveler2036 and invited him to meet with me and Pamela for a Chat, and asked him what day he could meet us. He replied: "8-26-12 around 3:33 pm eastern will be a time that will work for me."

I noted it was strange that he asked us to meet at that particular time, and I wondered if it was a cryptic message that something was going to happen on that day at that exact time.

Now I see the news. Although it was Pacific Time, I noticed that Sunday's earthquake swarm of over 300 quakes (click on the green title to visit the thread) happened on August 26, 2012 began in California on August 26, 2012 at exactly 15:33 PM (3:33 PM). Click HERE to see the list of earthquakes that happened that day, scroll down to the second from the bottom (when the quakes began in the USA) and you'll see the FIRST QUAKE happened at "15:33 PM", which is 3:33 PM in military time.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence, as everybody says timetraveler2036 was a fake, nevertheless I found it interesting. Or perhaps I'm wrong about my observations.

Earthquakes are happening somewhere around the globe everyday. So its no coincidence. The earthquakes will be happening with no regard at all to any other happenings that occur.

Samstwitch

Granted, it could ALL be a coincidence, but these occurrences deserve some attention at this time, just in case they are related to forecasts made by John Titor and/or timetraveler2063...from myself anyway.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Granted, it could ALL be a coincidence, but these occurrences deserve some attention at this time, just in case they are related to forecasts made by John Titor and/or timetraveler2063...from myself anyway.

Not if its an earthquake. A phenomena that is just as common as rain. Predicting an earthquake is a guaranteed win. It might get my attention if it was a snowstorm prediction in the middle of summer.

Samstwitch

Not if its an earthquake. A phenomena that is just as common as rain. Predicting an earthquake is a guaranteed win. It might get my attention if it was a snowstorm prediction in the middle of summer.

timetraveler2063 did not predict just any earthquake that's as common as rain. He predicted 2 major quakes that wreak serious havoc in the USA and cause Tsunamis, and he gave locations. As I said in my comment "these occurrences deserve some attention...from me anyway". You and I seem to have a different opinions on most things, including this.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You and I seem to have a different opinions on most things, including this.

I suppose so. But I live in California. You moved away. But earthquakes are just as common as rain over here. And they occur worldwide, not just here. I just felt it was necessary NOT to alarm everyone over something that will happen anyway. But keep on posting. I enjoy reading what you have to say.

Samstwitch

I suppose so. But I live in California. You moved away. But earthquakes are just as common as rain over here. And they occur worldwide, not just here. I just felt it was necessary NOT to alarm everyone over something that will happen anyway. But keep on posting. I enjoy reading what you have to say.

I still have 2 sons in California. I'm sure my posts aren't alarming anyone, let alone everyone. Judging from the posts on this thread and other related threads, I believe overall I'm the only one giving the forecasts from these two self-proclaimed time traveler's any consideration, as far as them possibly being credible.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You and I seem to have a different opinions on most things, including this.

I still have 2 sons in California. I'm sure my posts aren't alarming anyone, let alone everyone. Judging from the posts on this thread and other related threads, I believe overall I'm the only one giving the forecasts from these two self-proclaimed time traveler's any consideration, as far as them possibly being credible.

There is another difference of opinion. I don't think there is any possibility of credibility for TimeTraveler2063. But it is a bit amusing. I look for evidence of time travel in different ways than you do. Although you may realize that I do believe time travel exists. It's just in the wrong hands most of the time. A couple of years ago, a man walked into FBI offices with the intent of killing people. He had the element of surprise on his side. Yet he was shot dead before he could get his gun out. Was a time machine involved? If so, then the FBI has access.

Samstwitch

There is another difference of opinion. I don't think there is any possibility of credibility for TimeTraveler2063. But it is a bit amusing. I look for evidence of time travel in different ways than you do. Although you may realize that I do believe time travel exists. It's just in the wrong hands most of the time. A couple of years ago, a man walked into FBI offices with the intent of killing people. He had the element of surprise on his side. Yet he was shot dead before he could get his gun out. Was a time machine involved? If so, then the FBI has access.

There is a discussion thread HERE for those who don't believe timetraveler2063 is a real time traveler, inorder to keep this thread on topic.

TimeNot_0

Instant Info - a boone just for you. Well, before in the media (or reports from others) you may never hear of it, perhaps sometimes days later, or it seemed distant and far away (in terms of how large the Earth is actually) from you and all you could do is just hear it and be more concerned about what was going on right around you (or anyone else) except for the people maybe affected by it.

Humans now just want to help, help, help and more help (perhaps). But in the end, it is more fearful and taking up your time. The Earth has forces acting on it, caused by forces being present everywhere.

Perhaps the message ought just be a simple one, be alert to what can happen around you and proceed through life with that caution.

Yellow tape with stripes may help as you receive more "Warning" labels after all it was mentioned also with Titor's pictures:

Art Bell - John the Time Traveller

See the yellow and black warning tape on Titor's machine. It is "Warning, warning, warning" and was mentioned before that some of it looked as if it was put on crooked and not straight. John said he tell his handlers about it when he got back.

"Warning, warning, warning" there are dangers in the world from all those forces including Mother Nature and Father Time.

I wonder if the supposed "Time Travellers" are aware that this world is a lot of "Warning" labels and talk already.

The goal perhaps is to find out exactly when it is going to happen (whatever it is - a Nature event of Ill - or a human event of ill) put upon people. It's just that with the Internet, you can find out quickly now more than ever, but perhaps rely on the dogs and cats and other animals to help you out. They have senses that you do not have and afterall they think now that animals do have consciousness in a recent article. Funny I always thought they did but I wonder if humans have as much "Sense" as some think that they do. Something else may have to take over though, like just ignoring it after awhile, afterall it takes up your time, and Time may be just to important a commodity to give those people as much time as they seem to want.

Warning!

TimeNot_0

I doubt if he is a real time traveller (2063 that is) and the New Madrid Fault Line is mentioned in Wikipedia, and back when I reviewed it they thought an earthquake would happen by 2040 (?? who knows really).

There will always be the misery factor in life present and at least sometimes people have to think about something else and doing something else that relieves part of the misery factor and other factors also present.

I took calculus and perhaps after awhile decided that maybe I be better off trying to be a comedian. Well, back to life as it is after all these years.