I've Got A Message from the Real Ttior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

I'm going to enlist 3 lads on YouTube to narrate it.
I'd like you all to comment. Serb, Pam, Sam, Darby II, Titorite, Liberty, all of you specifically.

ZeoEmeraude

You got a message from who? Oh you mean that hoaxer who is going around on YouTube claiming to be the creator of the Titor Story? Yea, good luck with all of that.

Liberty

Ok Ren! What gives? Nice how you post this when the executive branch approves of the NDAA!

Samstwitch

2FRAcf03.jpeg

Ren: "I've Got A Message from the Real Titor."

Dr. Frasier Crane: "I've just arranged for you to have some psychotherapy sessions
with my brother, Dr. Niles Crane. Don't worry about the cost. It's on me!" ;)

Liberty

You know! We are all tired of phoney Titors! Once a real timetravel shows up. Im sure the news would'nt be good.
Compared to the news these past few weeks. America is in pre civil war. (That statement is true!) Pre-civil war.
So when do we get this message? Anybody noticed the sun isnt due east at all anymore. Something is comming!

titorite

You know! We are all tired of phoney Titors! Once a real timetravel shows up. Im sure the news would'nt be good.
Compared to the news these past few weeks. America is in pre civil war. (That statement is true!) Pre-civil war.
So when do we get this message? Anybody noticed the sun isnt due east at all anymore. Something is comming!

I think you are nutty. But I think you are honest. Which means you may not be nutty. Which means strange. But legit. I think serb is a liar. Warning given. Beware.

Liberty

aaaaaaah the word honesty! It will set a person free! Speaking of. Ren dont you think your laying it
on? On other sites I mean! Remember if a person isnt honest, they can be called out. Just like a presidential
canidate that had to drop out. All I can state is facts. We have to base all stories we hear against the FACTS.
I will post one day soon but i wont be a John Titor! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.