I've Got A Message from the Real Ttior

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell could i be lying about!? haha, seriously you think i'd waste my fuckin time coming up with a story no one has yet to "debunk" calling me a liar is one thing, proving i am, is another thing

Ren

Ah, you noticed that the NDAA == warrant-less searches of computers and homes.

Ren

This was posted on the GLP forum on 2011 November 25th.
If anyone cares to corroborate my story, they can do a search that contains the time stamp.
Predicting Kim's death was no stretch by far. But sudden reunification would be significant.
I was sent an email informing me that the person that posted this is "a" John Titor.

"North Korea will willingly be absorbed by South Korea under the blessing of Kim 2's son because the starvation is just too great. This will happen shortly after Kim 2's death."

Liberty

Ren. Don't you have that backwards? Titor said "Korea, Japan and Taiwan will be FORCEFULLY annexed! The only power in the region to do this would be China! China is in vietnam as we speak. With America's weakness right now would give them power to expand (Like America could do something right now against China.) If they could take South Korea and Japan. Nothing would stop them. Invading Darwin, well thats where they would get messed up! China hasnt ever in its existance won a war unless it was internal. The new sleeping giant. Watch what happens in 2012!

Ren

Liberty,
No way. I'm here in Japan and I am fully aware of China's intentions and capabilities. I have Chinese friends. They are in no condition to wage war outside of China right now. They are as economically hurt as anyone.

Liberty

Liberty,
No way. I'm here in Japan and I am fully aware of China's intentions and capabilities. I have Chinese friends. They are in no condition to wage war outside of China right now. They are as economically hurt as anyone.

You really believe what you just said? :eek:

Let's read part of a CNN Report :
When Kim Jong Il, his oldest son, succeeded him, North Korea was crippled economically, having lost one of its main trading partners when the Soviet Union collapsed. Kim largely ignored the massive problems at home and focused on shoring up the regime's position and investing in the military as a bulwark against the wealthy, U.S.-backed south.

Full Story: http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/20/world/asia/kim-death-south-reaction/index.html

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the “Fighting Diamondbacks” for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn’t as good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe. As unusual and bad as my childhood might seem, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Liberty

When you loose friends with Russia (Trading agreement) and your country is starving! Who will you make friends with! Since you started this topic. Where is the message? And what does your Chineese friends have to say? I say expansion looks damn good for China right now! Where is the message! Prove to us you are in Japan and not a proxy! How about that???

Liberty

Well what does your Chinese friends like to say? Bring it up tonight on chat!

Liberty,

You wouldnt make a good time traveler Ren! China is expanding right now as we speak. And heard this not from a timetraveler! Bring it up in chat tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.