I've Got A Message from the Real Ttior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

Ren posted, "I've Got A Message from the Real Titor"

Why do you post wasteful threads? They clutter up the Forum and ruin any chance you have of establishing credibility.

Sam, I could say the same thing about your Bible thumping threads. I have no desire to establish credibility. If I did, it would all unravel.

Ren

Hi ren:

China you say. John Titor did ask us how many bicycles were made in america. Close to none. Globalization is crushing us. People need to wake up.

Globalism has destroyed us. Correct.

Samstwitch

Sam, I could say the same thing about your Bible thumping threads...

No, it's not the same thing at all. The content of my posts are in line with the title of my thread. But your Title says "I've Got A Message from the Real Titor" when in fact you have NO message from Titor. If you did, what is it?

Liberty

No, it's not the same thing at all. The content of my posts are in line with the title of my thread. But your Title says "I've Got A Message from the Real Titor" when in fact you have NO message from Titor. If you did, what is it?

She is right and where is the message for the 3rd time?????????

And bible thumpers that repent dont time travel to hell!

Ren

Pam, I think that "Dearest Pamela" is the message. He told me that he sent it. The message is blank. That means that the invisible hand of fate reached in and erased it because it would have changed things too much.

I am not the John Titor that you conversed with back then. I'm the other John. I would like to coordinate with the John you know. If you've got his email address or you can get him to post here.. we can proceed with my mission. His mission is complete. But if he is stuck here forever, he can help me with mine.

Ren

There is no going back to our untainted time-line. We can't go back. Everything has changed.

PamelaM

Pam, I think that "Dearest Pamela" is the message. He told me that he sent it. The message is blank. That means that the invisible hand of fate reached in and erased it because it would have changed things too much.

I am not the John Titor that you conversed with back then. I'm the other John. I would like to coordinate with the John you know. If you've got his email address or you can get him to post here.. we can proceed with my mission. His mission is complete. But if he is stuck here forever, he can help me with mine.

ren, I dont think that counts seeing as I JUST posted about it in another thread. You have not really established any kind of credibility
with me at all. Once again....Johns email is secret. I am sure if he is here he knows how to get a hold of me and I would gladly verify him
and tell him about you. But this has not happened.

Ren

ren, I dont think that counts seeing as I JUST posted about it in another thread. You have not really established any kind of credibility
with me at all. Once again....Johns email is secret. I am sure if he is here he knows how to get a hold of me and I would gladly verify him
and tell him about you. But this has not happened.

Tell me when. I'm not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.