I've Got A Message from the Real Ttior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty

Try me! Or you can msg me! In the bible they wanted to kill the bearer of bad news!
:ROFLMAO:

This is your thread and you say nobody wants the message! You have jokes son!

Ren

Try me! Or you can msg me! In the bible they wanted to kill the bearer of bad news!
:ROFLMAO:

This is your thread and you say nobody wants the message! You have jokes son!

Please read your response to me about China. I already tried you.

Liberty

Ren. Don't you have that backwards? Titor said "Korea, Japan and Taiwan will be FORCEFULLY annexed! The only power in the region to do this would be China! China is in vietnam as we speak. With America's weakness right now would give them power to expand (Like America could do something right now against China.) If they could take South Korea and Japan. Nothing would stop them. Invading Darwin, well thats where they would get messed up! China hasnt ever in its existance won a war unless it was internal. The new sleeping giant. Watch what happens in 2012!

I will say it again! You might as well agree that China is in Vietnam TODAY!

Did'nt Titor say that weakness of the US will give China the courage to expand? Kim is dead in Korea. Like the movie "The Godfather." Something is about to happen. Your Chinese friends are giving you a SNOW job.
Do the simple math! Control of the South China Sea. (look at the map) Taiwan and the Phillipines... Ah there is
Austrailia! Read these articles. Thats intentions of expanding the Chinese empire! President HU CORLEONE IS the new Don about to make offers no one can refuse! ::LOL::

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304474804576367202575775830.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5psyqHhQkk&feature=related

You try me. YOU will loose! Between now and March looks hot!

titorite

Nothing solves an economic crisis easier than a war. .... I don't want to die in N-Day. Merry Christmas.

titorite

Just to make it christmas clear I really really don't want to die in the on coming N day. Because it is coming. One day. Damn the leaders. We should of always risen to the challenge of self rule. Direct legislative involvement. The petition taken to the next level. We the people to govern the laws enacted that would govern us. I really don't want to die in N day.

Meh.

It ain;t like I can write valdimir putin.

Samstwitch

I'm going to enlist 3 lads on YouTube to narrate it.
I'd like you all to comment. Serb, Pam, Sam, Darby II, Titorite, Liberty, all of you specifically.

Ren posted, "I've Got A Message from the Real Titor"

Why do you post wasteful threads? They clutter up the Forum and ruin any chance you have of establishing credibility.

HDRKID

Hi ren:

China you say. John Titor did ask us how many bicycles were made in america. Close to none. Globalization is crushing us. People need to wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.