I've Got A Message from the Real Ttior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samstwitch

Pam, I think that "Dearest Pamela" is the message. He told me that he sent it. The message is blank. That means that the invisible hand of fate reached in and erased it because it would have changed things too much.

I am not the John Titor that you conversed with back then. I'm the other John. I would like to coordinate with the John you know. If you've got his email address or you can get him to post here.. we can proceed with my mission. His mission is complete. But if he is stuck here forever, he can help me with mine.

Ren, I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you can never be taken seriously, because of this type of behaviour. We asked you where the message was and you skated around the question. It's just more of your BS. You set yourself up for this kind of reply, because you post BS and then expect everyone to play along with your games. Not happening with me.

ZeoEmeraude

We have already debunked you as a hoaxer Ren. Don't make the mistake of humiliating yourself once more. Remember, you asked Cosmo to ban you. This thread and others relating to John Titor are not the playgrounds of hoaxers. Some folks take this topic very seriously, and have devoted months, even years to finding out the truth behind J.T. Your brand of nonsense is laughable, but boring at best. You are no time traveler, but you are what people call a wannabe.

I request this thread be closed due to the sheer idiocy of it. There are other, more intelligent threads relating to this topic.

Samstwitch

We have already debunked you as a hoaxer Ren. Don't make the mistake of humiliating yourself once more. Remember, you asked Cosmo to ban you. This thread and others relating to John Titor are not the playgrounds of hoaxers. Some folks take this topic very seriously, and have devoted months, even years to finding out the truth behind J.T. Your brand of nonsense is laughable, but boring at best. You are no time traveler, but you are what people call a wannabe.

I request this thread be closed due to the sheer idiocy of it. There are other, more intelligent threads relating to this topic.

I agree and second this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.