John Titor and the Ebola Outbreak

Sue

I don't see a connection.

There are other things that john titor said that boggle my mind which is why I say I could never definitively say is verifiable proof (it's a fine line) and very objective. But.. Let's say hypothetically that he was telling the truth.. Ebola was not mentioned and I won't change the piece to fit the puzzle but just going on his words (our world line could deviate).. I know, I know.. That's a great "out" for a hoaxer but if you are going with his claim then it would be more credible for a person to stick with his theory and claim that it's a divergence situation. My 2 cents..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't see a connection.

There are other things that john titor said that boggle my mind which is why I say I could never definitively say is verifiable proof (it's a fine line) and very objective. But.. Let's say hypothetically that he was telling the truth.. Ebola was not mentioned and I won't change the piece to fit the puzzle but just going on his words (our world line could deviate).. I know, I know.. That's a great "out" for a hoaxer but if you are going with his claim then it would be more credible for a person to stick with his theory and claim that it's a divergence situation. My 2 cents..

But you have to understand that many of the Titor believers (not all) have a terrorist agenda of their own. And it is those that will stretch or attempt to alter the story to instill fear into any that will listen to their cause.

Sue

I am new here and don't know the thoughts, patterns or intentions of others unless they explicitly say what their ideas are.

I have to believe from life and professional experience that most people are good in their intentions.

Where being a psychology major comes into reason, my thoughts would be that these "fans" do not have terrorist agenda but rather a hope (even a blinded one) that our society needs a change.

Sometimes we hold onto a hope for change, an idea of a world we desire to be different but we just don't know how to create that.

I admit when I first started reading about the possibility of another civil war I was actually excited, my thoughts were "it's about time our generation stood up for the rights our founding fathers had the kahoonas to fight so hard to build"..

I don't necessarily believe that a lot of or even some of have a terrorist agenda..
I believe it's a desperation to believe in something that brought hope and imagination for change.

This is what JT brought me.. Even if he and his story is a load of sewer, for me it, at the very least instilled a hope, an imagination, an idea that life as we know it has become materialistic, self centered and too much controlled by a government that is supposed to be by and for the people.. Somewhere we have lost that and I don't think anyone would deny that.

terrorist agenda? I find a bit rough.. Desperate for a change that I would put blind hope and fit the pieces? Yes..

Ren

Question: Why has the U.S. government and the CDC mishandled Ebola treatment? Are they incompetent? Are they trying to murder their own people?

Answer: When penguins become overpopulated they jump off cliffs in massive numbers. U.S. authorities have invited Ebola patients to the U.S., underestimated the infection, and have not banned or restricted flights -- because they subconsciously want to kill us. They do not realize what they are doing when they tell us they have it contained, they are stopping it in its tracks, don't panic. This is the time to panic!

Obama and the director of the CDC are directly at fault. Both should be fired.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Not to throw the thread off-track, but you should see this crazy sign someone showed me that they hung up where she works..."Ebola poses no risk to Americans" and such, trying to get the employees not to panic...I'll try and post the picture of it ig anyone's interested...