John Titor and the Ebola Outbreak

Ayasano

[02:17] <bill300000> Oh alex are we going to be experiencing things like ebola dengue smallpox etc.. In the US
[02:17] <AlexanderTT> you will experience other diseases than CJD bill300000

I had commented that the extreme heat this summer has allowed Ebola and Dengue to spread faster.

As the world warms, so dengue fever spreads - CNN.com

CFJ, BSE, and Head Hunter's Disease are all related.

It's worth mentioning, however, that Dengue Fever isn't spread person-to-person, but via mosquitos, so the potential for a pandemic is pretty low.

Ren

[02:17] <bill300000> Oh alex are we going to be experiencing things like ebola dengue smallpox etc.. In the US
[02:17] <AlexanderTT> you will experience other diseases than CJD bill300000

I had commented that the extreme heat this summer has allowed Ebola and Dengue to spread faster.

As the world warms, so dengue fever spreads - CNN.com

CFJ, BSE, and Head Hunter's Disease are all related.

It's worth mentioning, however, that Dengue Fever isn't spread person-to-person, but via mosquitos, so the potential for a pandemic is pretty low.

Dengue Fever here in Japan this summer has been an endemic. Over 100 people infected. No deaths. It is spread from person to person via mosquito vector.

Ayasano

Dengue Fever here in Japan this summer has been an endemic. Over 100 people infected. No deaths. It is spread from person to person via mosquito vector.

I think you may be confusing your terms. If a disease is endemic, it means it remains stable in a population over a long period of time without external input, (eg. Flu) which isn't the case in Japan, as the region has had no reported cases of the disease in the last 70 years, and the current outbreak was likely caused by a local mosquito biting an infected person who had caught the disease from a mosquito in another country.

Now, the current outbreak is definitely an epidemic, (mostly confined to a single, local population) but the potential for it to become a pandemic (spread between multiple populations over multiple regions) is very low. The lack of direct human-to-human transfer means that a mosquito has to be physically carried from one region to another, or a person has to be bitten by an infected mosquito and then bitten again by an uninfected mosquito in another region. That added in-between step means the disease is far less likely to jump regions compared to, say, Flu, where an infected person can spread it directly to multiple people as they pass through an airport. The advent of widespread air travel has obviously made it easier for Dengue Fever to jump regions, but it's still relatively low-risk.

Samstwitch

In the first 2 videos below, Dr. Leonard Horowitz: presence evidence that AIDS, Ebola, Gulf War Syndrome, cancer, and other deadly diseases were created by the US government. How and where they were administered. Why vaccines are dangerous. What's really in Hepatitis and other vaccines. Creation of Feline Leukemia and much more.

Below: Dr. Horowitz gives a lecture on these matters. The information is MIND BLOWING! (Video is 2 hrs, last hour is blank.)

Video below is what Dr. Horowitz refers to about Kuwait and the incubator babies.

Last edited:

Ren

No mistake. Dengue is now endemic, common to Japan and will happen every summer because this has become a tropical country. You aren't qualified to say if Dengue is high or low risk.

Ayasano

No mistake. Dengue is now endemic, common to Japan and will happen every summer because this has become a tropical country. You aren't qualified to say if Dengue is high or low risk.

As qualified as anyone on this forum. :p I just do more research than a most people on these kinds of topics, and try to correct misconceptions where I can, and have my own adequately corrected too where possible.

Ren

Endemic is also a noun. I've been an English teacher for decades. I'm also a bit more qualified than you regarding Dengue Fever as I teach government health officials.