John Titor and the Ebola Outbreak

Sue

In an attempt to not deviate from the subject here and also correlate to Ren's post, I'll mention Lyme disease origination theories. Interesting theory if you haven't read about it!

bill300000

Found a post that was posted years ago about ebola dengue smallpox in chat room with Alexander
with a slight reference at the bottom that it originally came from JohnTitor.

This is just an experiment to see how long it takes for this post below (which was obviously missed) to be sanitized out of the timeline here and removed/changed from this website. Also to see if any one will remember reading it in a few months. (Has double memories of it changing or parts of whats in red changing) - In the past every prediction I have seen come true disappears off the web unless someone makes a small mistake and misses it then it is cleaned up after the fact.

Link where it was posted in 2004

Part #9 mIRC; Alexanders chat logs for Feb. 17, 2004: Alexander was a friend of John Titor | Paranormalis

mIRC Feb. 17, 2004; Alexanders chat thanks to KPAX
Posted by: Professor Opmmur
Session Start: February 17, 20:21, 2004
Session Ident: #TimeTravellersInn

Cut/Paste from link above
[02:17] <bill300000> Oh alex are we going to be experiencing things like ebola dengue smallpox etc.. In the US
[02:17] <mrmagic526> I'll try to stay in it...... Sometimes my computer doesn't always cooperate
[02:17] <AlexanderTT> which one thelper?
[02:17] <Thelper> I mean he would have such hardships and may not live long, it is my believe that it is chance to come back to earth and if it was wasted on this soul I would feel bad
[02:17] <Thelper> I asked you
[02:17] <bill300000> I'll try and leave my computer on... my dsl usually stays up...
[02:17] <AlexanderTT> you will experience other diseases than CJD bill300000
[02:18] <bill300000> Jt posted all that stuff I was wondering about it...

[02:18] <AlexanderTT> GearBrains?
[02:18] <bill300000> the postings disappear... never figured that one out?
[02:18] <Thelper> if you could truely bring a child into a world you know going to be hell for yrs coming I mean isnt it selfish for you to bring someone not meant to into time of such pain? I also mean that isnt it wrong to change a souls time of arrival?
[02:18] <AlexanderTT> trying to be silenced

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In an attempt to not deviate from the subject here and also correlate to Ren's post, I'll mention Lyme disease origination theories. Interesting theory if you haven't read about it!

I no longer focus on most predictions, secret songs, and small details. There is a bigger picture.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
2nr0izd.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's that Ebola poster I was talking about...You've gotta see it...
(Sorry Einstein, I won't derail the thread anymore! :) )

Ayasano

2nr0izd.jpg
[/IMG]

You might want to fix the link to the image. I looked into the HTML source to see the image, and aside from the "no risk" bit, which is conjecture, everything else the poster says is true.

As far as whether or not Ebola is a threat to the developed world really comes down to how quickly governments respond. Ebola is actually really easy to contain when you don't have people purposefully handling bodies without protection for religious reasons. Washing your hands will stop it in its tracks as long as you're not french kissing the infected person or getting their blood into you. (And if they're feverish, why are you doing that?)

Now that the UK is starting to lock down, I don't think it'll be an issue here as we really don't have that many airports for it to come in through, and we're already quaranting anyone with a fever even if they came from one of the uninfected countries. (Ports are less of an issue thanks to the travel time, with Dover<->Calais being the one big exception.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
2nr0izd.jpg
[/IMG]

You might want to fix the link to the image. I looked into the HTML source to see the image, and aside from the "no risk" bit, which is conjecture, everything else the poster says is true.

As far as whether or not Ebola is a threat to the developed world really comes down to how quickly governments respond. Ebola is actually really easy to contain when you don't have people purposefully handling bodies without protection for religious reasons. Washing your hands will stop it in its tracks as long as you're not french kissing the infected person or getting their blood into you. (And if they're feverish, why are you doing that?)

Now that the UK is starting to lock down, I don't think it'll be an issue here as we really don't have that many airports for it to come in through, and we're already quaranting anyone with a fever even if they came from one of the uninfected countries. (Ports are less of an issue thanks to the travel time, with Dover<->Calais being the one big exception.
My aplologies about the link to the pucture.. :/ That's why I usually avoid posting pics...
If you can only get it from bodily fluids and such, then how did the nurses contract it? They were supposedly in full pritective gear...This virus has only been reported to have been around since the 70's, and wasn't a big problem until recently so my guess is they don't know enough about it...

Ayasano

My aplologies about the link to the pucture.. :/ That's why I usually avoid posting pics...
If you can only get it from bodily fluids and such, then how did the nurses contract it? They were supposedly in full pritective gear...This virus has only been reported to have been around since the 70's, and wasn't a big problem until recently so my guess is they don't know enough about it...
The nurses handled fluid samples that were used to test for ebola, and they actually did it without as much protective gear as they should have had.

Nurses Treated Ebola Patient Thomas Eric Duncan Without Proper Protective Gear, Group Says

I should clarify, by the way, that if you run into someone showing Ebola symptoms, I'm not saying you should wash your hands and forget about it. Obviously take them to a hospital and avoid contact with people where possible. The virus can survive for hours or days on surfaces, for one thing, and most people have a habit of touching their face pretty regularly.

I'm just saying Ebola really isn't as contagious and out of control as people think. (At least not in countries with decent medical care, anyway) The fact that it's not contagious until symptoms occur means it's a vastly different scenario to, say, Flu, where you're contagious for weeks before symptoms show up. That, and the lack of airborne or water transmission in Ebola.