John Titor And Time Travel

titorite

A finite infinite amount of johns left on the same mission. A finite infinite amount of Titors will return to each others timelines. The differences should be negligible. As for the insinuations about using different machines to return to the exact timeline, I myself never read such a thing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Direct quotes:

Is it possible for you to return to this time line once you leave?
Not with the machine I have now.

The C206 uses 6 cesium clocks but they use an optical system to check the oscillation frequency. This makes the worldline divergence confidence much higher.

And yet, he does contradict himself:

You stated that returning to your worldline of origin is thought to be impossible.
My “exact” ZD worldline that is.

ZD=Zero Divergence

Why wouldn’t it be possible to use that recording to go back to your original starting point without any divergence at all?Perhaps it’s better to say it’s so highly improbable as to be considered impossible. A good example is the concept of trying to get closer to something by cutting the distance in half for every step you take. Since the computer is basically making calculations from an imperfect model of reality, there are no absolutes. I also believe there is a theory that states you would have to violate the speed of light limit to have a perfect ZD.

Last sentence...Oh? So there IS a way...

So, as you see, I did not lie.

The Titor Posts | Conviction of A Time Traveler

AAA

Direct quotes:

Is it possible for you to return to this time line once you leave?
Not with the machine I have now.

The C206 uses 6 cesium clocks but they use an optical system to check the oscillation frequency. This makes the worldline divergence confidence much higher.

And yet, he does contradict himself:

You stated that returning to your worldline of origin is thought to be impossible.
My “exact” ZD worldline that is.

ZD=Zero Divergence

Why wouldn’t it be possible to use that recording to go back to your original starting point without any divergence at all?Perhaps it’s better to say it’s so highly improbable as to be considered impossible. A good example is the concept of trying to get closer to something by cutting the distance in half for every step you take. Since the computer is basically making calculations from an imperfect model of reality, there are no absolutes. I also believe there is a theory that states you would have to violate the speed of light limit to have a perfect ZD.

Last sentence...Oh? So there IS a way...

So, as you see, I did not lie.

The Titor Posts | Conviction of A Time Traveler

The reason for the inconsistencies is because it is bullshit.

C206 is one of those 'gems' as mentioned in the posts.
C Two Zero Six (in simple/Sumerian Gematria) equals 177

The original posts have been altered more than once. Those posted on TR's site are one example. People are apparently altering them as a measure to obfuscate, to make the posts undecipherable, and/or to redirect.

Why would a time traveler post on the net anyway? Why not maintain secrecy and say nothing? ..unless it was to transmit a message perhaps?

Why do you think the numbers posted on johntitorfoundation.com have dates of posts next to them? If Titor cannot compare them with the original posts, they are probably worthless. Thus "Good luck John" is not a sentiment shared by those who alter the posts.

Typically, If someone does not value truth, they are not honest. If they are not honest, they are not trustworthy.

Notice that Titor didn't show in July or October as predicted. It is November 11, and there is still no John. If you were him, and people were trying to cash in on your story, if people were going out of their way to screw up your whole mission, doing things like altering posts, stalking you, making threats, etc. ...would you show up? Would you trust anyone or anything?

IroncladMarshmallow

Why would a time traveler post on the net anyway? Why not maintain secrecy and say nothing? ..unless it was to transmit a message perhaps?
Boredom? Drunkenness? Addicted to internet? Online affair? Win a bet that they can succeed at time travel? Many possible reasons.

Notice that Titor didn't show in July or October as predicted. It is November 11, and there is still no John.
Supposedly he would return in July or November, so there's still time. I don't know why he'd bother though.

The Titor story really seems to be passed along like religion. A few "true believers" embellish the story and try to make him seem more credible than he was. His original posts are full of spelling and grammar mistakes, the likes of which would make me fear for the continued existence of space and time if he was legit.

AAA

Boredom? Drunkenness? Addicted to internet? Online affair? Win a bet that they can succeed at time travel? Many possible reasons.

I suppose those are possibilities, but from what I see, it was to send a message.

Supposedly he would return in July or November, so there's still time. I don't know why he'd bother though.

I can think of reasons, although I am not sure it would be worth it. I doubt there will be a Titor appearance any time soon.

The Titor story really seems to be passed along like religion. A few "true believers" embellish the story and try to make him seem more credible than he was. His original posts are full of spelling and grammar mistakes, the likes of which would make me fear for the continued existence of space and time if he was legit

I find it interesting that you base your opinion on spelling and grammar instead of something more important.

Those who are going by the 'cover story', are lost. It was apparently never intended to be any more legitimate than what is necessary to get it put into the open and accessible.

Communication that transcends time is a reality, but I cannot say exactly how. The posts are an example, IF you know what you're looking at. My questions of Titor's legitimacy is more about position, intent and/or motives. ...with special attention to why people have been interfering and altering things.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Notice that Titor didn't show in July or October as predicted. It is November 11, and there is still no John. If you were him, and people were trying to cash in on your story, if people were going out of their way to screw up your whole mission, doing things like altering posts, stalking you, making threats, etc. ...would you show up? Would you trust anyone or anything?

It was July or November.