John Titor And Time Travel

AAA

Well if you'd like help with the technological aspect of it, I may be able to help. I've got a fair amount of technical know-how.

Your offer is an appreciated gesture, but unless you have an effective means of conveying information through time/space, I am not sure how you can help. (It's a deductive reasoning thing)

Either it is done via remote viewing or astral travel (possibly technology assisted), or through actual physical travel. If it is done metaphysically, then it requires both transmission and reception capability.

Rawknee

Well if you'd like help with the technological aspect of it, I may be able to help. I've got a fair amount of technical know-how.

Your offer is an appreciated gesture, but unless you have an effective means of conveying information through time/space, I am not sure how you can help. (It's a deductive reasoning thing)

Either it is done via remote viewing or astral travel (possibly technology assisted), or through actual physical travel. If it is done metaphysically, then it requires both transmission and reception capability.

Kinda ironic that you are doubtful that the marshmallow is able to help, but you both "know" that time travel communication is a reality, but haven't done it yourself, nor given a thorough explanation of how it's done.

AAA

Kinda ironic that you are doubtful that the marshmallow is able to help, but you both "know" that time travel communication is a reality, but haven't done it yourself, nor given a thorough explanation of how it's done.

I've narrowed it down to a list of possibilities. If it is not a definitive answer as to which, then the benefit is limited. But I do not want to dismiss or reject assistance.

I know it is a reality because it has been proven to me, but in a way that was not tangible and is thus impossible to 'prove'. I do, however, have a long list of compelling evidence.

As far as the 'how', as I mentioned, I do not know the exact means, but am familiar with the method.

Rawknee

I've narrowed it down to a list of possibilities. If it is not a definitive answer as to which, then the benefit is limited. But I do not want to dismiss or reject assistance.

I know it is a reality because it has been proven to me, but in a way that was not tangible and is thus impossible to 'prove'. I do, however, have a long list of compelling evidence.

As far as the 'how', as I mentioned, I do not know the exact means, but am familiar with the method.

I would love to hear all that you have to say on that matter, especially your personal experiences, tangible or intangible alike, and the method(s) you believe to work.

Kirit0

I wonder when he left he found a IBM 1500 and he got back to his time to decode CERN ( this might sound stupid and totally wrong just a theory)