John Titor And Time Travel

Rawknee

Larry Haber said so!! Go listen to the show!!!

Paula, dear, ...it doesn't matter WHO says so. The WHAT is what is important.

______ said so.

______ already knows how to identify him. It's all covered.

Unless there is some kind of clear evidence like I mentioned above, it doesn't matter who says so. The proof/evidence must speak for itself.

If/When that happens, and when considering the context, it is likely to lead to questions of other things. This is what I mean when I say GREAT BIG CAN OF WORMS.

The same goes for you speaking of the reality of communication through time. Could what you're saying be true? Sure. But there's no way of knowing that it is definitely true without proof.

AAA

The same goes for you speaking of the reality of communication through time. Could what you're saying be true? Sure. But there's no way of knowing that it is definitely true without proof.

Yes, I understand that. It is not a question of whether or not I have something to present, but rather a question of whether or not I SHOULD.

When I say GREAT BIG CAN OF WORMS, I'm not kidding, and it isn't worth it just to satisfy your curiosity.

Right now, I could present a long list of evidence. It is just credible and interesting enough to go viral, yet just ambiguous enough to cause the need for confirmation and understanding. It is also somewhat complex.

The need for confirmation would cause people to have to dig deep. Considering the context, it would call into question the foundations in which billions have structured whole civilizations on for thousands of years.

The answer is different than what many currently accept as truth. Do you know what happens when up to 4 billion people have to reconsider their current interpretation of reality?

I don't know how it would all turn out, but see the potential for a mess.

There is also the issue of personal liability. It could very well cause a small percentage of them to want to kill me. A small percentage is still several hundred thousand to a several million.

Get it? Good.

Rawknee

Yes, I understand that. It is not a question of whether or not I have something to present, but rather a question of whether or not I SHOULD.

When I say GREAT BIG CAN OF WORMS, I'm not kidding, and it isn't worth it just to satisfy your curiosity.

Right now, I could present a long list of evidence. It is just credible and interesting enough to go viral, yet just ambiguous enough to cause the need for confirmation and understanding. It is also somewhat complex.

The need for confirmation would cause people to have to dig deep. Considering the context, it would call into question the foundations in which billions have structured whole civilizations on for thousands of years.

The answer is different than what many currently accept as truth. Do you know what happens when up to 4 billion people have to reconsider their current interpretation of reality?

There is also the issue of personal liability. It could very well cause a small percentage of them to want to kill me. A small percentage is still several hundred thousand to a several million.

Get it? Good.

I think you overestimate your influence.. just a little. You can say whatever you want - approximately 6 people will read it, none of whom (hopefully) will take it as holy scripture.

Whatever you say might very well be true, but even John Titor didn't affect "billions" or even millions of people.

AAA

I think you overestimate your influence.. just a little. You can say whatever you want - approximately 6 people will read it, none of whom (hopefully) will take it as holy scripture.

I have been letting out little bits and pieces of it here and there, just to test the waters (so to speak). And already there are pockets of people who are all fired up. Multiply that by 'a lot', and it may very well cause a huge mess.

To be honest, I am still not quite sure what to make of it, and I kinda hope it would be a flop, but the realistic side of me is scared shitless. ...more so for others than myself.

...none of whom (hopefully) will take it as holy scripture.

You have no idea. ...or do you?

Whatever you say might very well be true, but even John Titor didn't affect "billions" or even millions of people.

The Titor posts and saga are only a small part of it. And it is an unconfirmed cryptic one at that. In spite of the lack of definitive credibility, it has still managed to have influence. Combine that with the missing pieces, and there is a recipe for 'something' a bit bigger in scale.

I'd like to hear what you have to say on the matter, perhaps in private conversation if you'd prefer.

Of course you would. I'll think about it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

You've been saying that for a while now. Show the evidence, please.

It's going to happen whether you say something or not.

Get it? Good.

Yeah, well, that's what fire arms are for.