John Titor And Time Travel

Kirit0

He might already be here we just don't know it yet.
Many have acted to be john titor and he might come out to be an imposter to many since there are mAny who want tob e like him and get attention ,but it might take awhile for him to think of a way to show he is the reAl one

AAA

Jimmy Church already knows how to identify him. It's all covered.

Paula, you're a very intelligent woman, and I love you like a sister. But think of what you're saying. Jimmy Church said so?

So someone shows up and claims it. Jimmy Church says it's him. And everyone says "Oh, it MUST be Titor, ...because Jimmy Church said so." ?

If it is him, the only way it is going to be proven is with proof of time travel, in addition to proof that it is actually him doing the traveling, and in a way that can clearly be seen by everyone.

What 'proof' is sufficient?

There would either have to be a demonstration with a 'time machine', or there would have to be some clear evidence of objects or information traveling backward in time. And it would have to be connected to the posts as to suggest it is the same guy posting in 2001.

As far as the posts go, there are several versions thereof, thus the integrity of them is lacking in a big way. And I will tell you right now, that some of the people claiming to be associated with Titor, are full of shit and are into something really corrupt, some kind of con-game.

As soon as someone 'proves' they are Titor, and depending on the circumstances, it has the potential to open a GREAT BIG CAN OF WORMS. It would take some very intelligent people sifting through a lot of information and sorting it out, but eventually would yield some very complex wicked shit in play.

People have been messing with me in the most bizarre and torturous ways for 15 or 20 years over this stuff, and I have been slinging a lot of BS, throwing Chaos at them, watching the Order they seek, questioning things they say and do. I am still piecing things together, but as far as I am concerned, they're busted.

Last edited:

AAA

Larry Haber said so!! Go listen to the show!!!

Paula, dear, ...it doesn't matter WHO says so. The WHAT is what is important.

______ said so.

______ already knows how to identify him. It's all covered.

Unless there is some kind of clear evidence like I mentioned above, it doesn't matter who says so. The proof/evidence must speak for itself.

If/When that happens, and when considering the context, it is likely to lead to questions of other things. This is what I mean when I say GREAT BIG CAN OF WORMS.